LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twin Cities, looking for a mommy or daddy

mnindps

Hi! I am a 21-year-old ABDL boy living in the Twin Cities and I'm looking for a mommy or daddy to treat me like the little toddler I am. I enjoy wetting/messing my diapers and I have a pretty good collection of shortalls, snap shorts, onesies, pacifiers, diapers, etc. I also enjoy light humiliation and possibly spanking if you're into that. If you're a mommy of daddy looking for a baby like me to take care of/dominate, then don't hesitate to leave a reply or send me a PM or email. Even if you're not a mommy/daddy, still feel free to contact me if you feel we have similar interests. I'd love to make some ABDL friends! If you're located in Minnesota or any surrounding states like Wisconsin or Iowa maybe we can meet up in person. If you're further away, I'd still love to video chat or something like that. No matter where you live or who you are, contact me if you want to talk more! My email is hardtb@hotmail.com

• 3 months later...

Hi. I'm new to the messaging board and am trying to meet people. So I thought I would say hi. I'm 39 male DL. There is some AB in me. I am just looking for some friends.