LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Will be FREE ?!?

You hold anyone who is disabled on a pedestal and anyone who isn't disabled as evil. Whilst you do that you will never be happy, as diapersalways said "us vs them" is not a good mentality to have. You are arguing above about want disabled people to have equal opportunities and stuff (which is a fair thing to want) but use very inflammatory language which will never win people to your side, which is what you need to do if you want to win people over to your cause.

Anyway, it is this sort of thing that got others annoyed at you in the chat, acting like all people who aren't disabled victimise and hold down diabled people is false and annoys people when you making big and often incorrect generalisations about groups of people.

Look at it from the other side... Imagine this post were the opposite way around and that it was a fully able bodied person saying the same things you said to disabled people. I guarantee you wouldn't like what they had said and you wouldn't accept what they said and rightfully so, so why do you expect that sort of post to win people over to your point?

You seem to be stuck in the "victim mentality" where everything bad that happens to you is the fault of someone else. That isn't healthy and although some stuff that happen to you will be the fault of others a lot of things can be avoided depending on how you react to a situation.

I'm not going to deny disabled people face some problems, but then you also came in chat telling us all that we were all disabled because we aren't millionaires, so I guess that puts us all in the same boat...

I get what you are saying. Our entire community of ABDL's quite literally fits withing the exact definitions of being oppressed and persecuted. (though I get a lot of people don't see the exact definitions this way in spite of how accurately

8 hours ago, Baby Brian said:

I get what you are saying. Our entire community of ABDL's quite literally fits withing the exact definitions of being oppressed and persecuted. (though I get a lot of people don't see the exact definitions this way in spite of how accurately

I can't help but see this as an episode of South Park starring Timmy and Jimmy...

I can't believe I'm giving this a serious reply but here goes...

I think you are angry and don't know why but I can tell you that you aren't being "oppressed". I don't doubt life is harder for someone with a disability but that doesn't mean you are denied rights. You have all the freedoms that everyone already has, you aren't denied the right to marry, to work, to have free speech or anything else... Yes some of these things will be harder for you if you are disabled but this is unfortunately just how it is. Your life may be harder but that doesn't mean you are denied rights that others have, unfortunately that is life.

The analogy with the Revolutionary War doesn't work because if I remember rightly the Americans were pissed off at actually being denied what they saw as inalienable rights (my American history is not strong so I may not be right here) and had a lot of popular support from the general people. Your cause wouldn't, in fact it would be heavily opposed... I suspect it would be heavily opposed even among disabled people. It would be like someone trying to start an "ABDL Revolution" where we all rise up... It would be ridiculous and would not be supported by many.

Also your revolution will be rather handicapped by the fact that everyone involved in your "army" would be... Well... Handicapped. Against a fully armed force it would be obliterated even if you got a large number of people together. Another difference between the revolutionary war and now is that back then weapons were rather rudimentary and so it wasn't hard for the "rebels" to arm themselves with what would have been considered decent weaponry. These days you guys would be horribly outgunned.

Then you have the problem of deciding who is disabled and who isn't... Does depression count? Social anxiety? Because they can be severe but are they severe enough? What about a small back problem that prevents heavy lifting but is OK for everything else? I mean you said we were all disable because we weren't millionaires in chat, so are we all a part of this?

In fact it is such an unrealistic prospect that I don't even know why I'm talking about it...

The only way you can make things happen is a grassroots campaign championing social change and awareness. But, to be honest, I'm not sure you would be the best person to run the campaign since you have such disdain for people who aren't disabled that you wouldn't have a chance of winning over the people you would need to. You don't make social change through demands and screaming "Do this or die!" You make change by educating and campaigning for better rights. Take a look at the LGBT peoples way of gaining equal marriage as a good example of such a thing. It starts small and snowballs over time.

What you propose isn't equality it is a switching of roles. Equality should always be striven for, changing who rules over who not so much.

In summary... Life as a disabled person is harder than someone who isn't disabled but that doesn't mean you don't have equal rights.

• 3 weeks later...