LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unforseen Events II (w/babyfrost)

grandmaster342

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike nodded. "Now, whenever you were at the group home, did were your accidents only t night, or were they in the day time too?" He asked. That's what the adoption agency had said. She had been abused so severely that it had affected her ability to potty train or lack there of.

"Alright, well put your shows on and let's go. Meet me at the front door." He said as he slid his own shoes on and headed downstairs. Mike didn't know how to handle this issue, so he decided to just drop it for now. They needed to go grocery shopping.

Mike pushed the cart down an aisle and grabbed a bag of meatballs, spaghetti noodles, and a jar of sauce. He also in some Parmesan cheese. "Have you ever been to a grocery store sweetie?" He asked as he manuevered the cart, looking for a certain section.

"That's no fun." He replied. "Here we are."

Mike had walked into an aisle that was pretty unfamiliar to him: the baby section.

"Sweetie, I think I have a solution for your accidents. You would just have to be willing to trust me."

"We could buy you some protection for your bed and pants. We'd be buying diapers though. If you had an accident, I could just change you. If you needed the restroom, I'd take the diaper off and let you go." Mike said. "What do you think?"

Mike raised an eyebrow not thinking that it would be this easy. "Um, sweetie. That was pretty quick. Why did you decide so quickly?" He said. His heart was telling him that something could potentially be up.

Mike grabbed 3 cases of Pampers size 7, a changing pad, 3 bottles of powder, pacifiers, baby bottles, 3 tubs of wipes, and some toys. "Well, how about we give you what you want. I want you to be happy baby, and if that means having a 2 year old instead of a 4 year old, then so be it."