LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unforseen Events II (w/babyfrost)

grandmaster342

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora was woken up early this day in preparation for a meeting with a man that wanted to adopt her. She quickly got dressed in a t shirt and skirt and put some socks and shoes on. She was a bit nervous to meet the new person so she was clutching her teddy to her chest. She waited for the worker to bring her down

The attendant appeared in Aurora's room and grabbed her suitcase. "Ready to go sweetie? There's someone who would like to meet you." She said as she led Aurora down a hallway and to the meeting room. The attendant guided Aurora to the chair, and waited for her to sit down before turning back to Mike.

"We are just doing the last bit of finalizing on the paperwork. Give us about 15 minutes and you should be able to leave. Until then, you two can get to know each other." She walked out.

Mike smiled warmly from across the table. "Hi I'm Mike. You must be Aurora! I'm so happy to finally meet you, and see you outside of pictures. How old are you? Tell me about yourself."

Mike helped Aurora into the back seat before he pulled off.

"I've gotten your room all ready for you." He said. He had been told about the little girl's past and knew that was why she was being anti-social.

"Yes I, now we, do." Mike said as he picked her up and carried her upstairs and into her room. "This is where you will be living. I went ahead and bought you new outfits as well." He put her on the ground and watched as she took everything in.

Mike pulled into the the IHOP parking lot and got Aurora out before walking inside and sitting in a booth.

"My name's Lana and I will be your server today. What would you like, what will you be drinking.?" She asked.

Mike thought this over before speaking. "I'll take the cinnamon french toast with some orange juice. She'll have orange juice and a kids size order of pancakes and eggs."

"Alright, your food will be out shortly." Lana stated before walking away.