LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone In The Iowa Area?

:beer:

Hey all. I am in Oskaloosa, IA and I would like to have a diaper outting with midwest babies. My email is bethunejeremy@hotmail.com. My phone number is 641-673-7073. Well, I am 6'3", 175 lbs., brown hair and eyes. If you are interested, get ahold of me. Later.

Jeremy

• 2 months later...
Guest lilmarky

Hiyas! I just wanted to drop a line and tell you that you aren't alone in Iowa. I live in Davenport and I know that there are others who live in Iowa City, although I haven't talked to them in awhile. There used to be a Yahoo! group, but it is no longer in existence. Anyway, just letting you know that there are others out here in the area. See ya!

Lilmarky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am from Des Moines i don't currently wear diapers cause I can never seem to get myself to buy in public. I would love to do so with someone helping me and I would love to go on a diaper outing in Des Moines. My email is jssfrk85@hotmail.com I am male 21. Let me know if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest newiniowa

looking for a female in iowa? Im from fort dodge/ north central iowa

Hey I am new to the board and I am in Ames Ia, this is a new thing for me but just wanted to say hi. Found this discussion looking for people in Ia. So shoot me a message is you want to chat.