LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty to nice for me and grandmaster34

baby frost

John guided the spoon to Aurora's mouth as he made train noises. "Good job sweetie. If you finish this jar, I promise you will get something sweet."

"I'm sorry that I was so mean to you." Todd said. "You didn't deserve that especially with how nice you've been to us."

"That's a good girl Aurora. See, not hard at all." John said as he gave her a slight tickle.

Todd shifted uncomfortably in his seat slightly lifting his bottom up. He sighed in concentration as a mass made its way into the awaiting diaper. He finished and plopped back down. The smell had begun to linger.

John's nose twitched. "That one's all yours sweetheart!" He chuckled in Sam's direction.

Sam felt the mess entering tides diaper and rubbed his back as he made a big mess in his diaper."you want to get changed now or do you wanna see a bit of the movie first stinky baby." She said happy he's embracing his diapers.

Samantha sat Todd on the couch and went to the nursery grabbing a changing pad a lean diaper wipes and powder. She came back and laid out the pad on the ground and went back to Todd." Ok stinky lets get you changed."

"Otay mommy." Todd said as he walked over and laid down on the pad.

John smiled. "Yes, but with good reason. I don't want to do that again, but I will if you act up as badly as you did." He said. "As you've noticed with Todd, it's alright if you want to regress a bit and talk like a baby."

"Yes you did sweetie. Remember how rude you were to us at the store? That was what the punishment was for." John stated.

Todd could not believe how gross he felt, but he was a baby. Babies did poop their diapers. "Mommy made funny faces and noises." He giggled as his overly full diaper came into view.

"Because sweetie, he apologized to mommy. You didn't and even contemplated leaving when you two arrived. You have to understand that your actions have consequences princess." John said.

Todd grabbed the poopy diaper and dropped it into the trash.