LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty to nice for me and grandmaster34

baby frost

Todd drove to his next ahift at Babies R Us. He parked his car and refretably walked inside. "Why do I work here? I can barely stand children." He mumbled under his breath. He walked over to his department and immediately saw Aurora. "Hey Aurora, eager to get this day over with?"

"I feel ya. Hopefully none of these stiffs come I and ask us for help. No, I do not know what size diaper would fit your kids. That's not my problem." Todd chuckled.

It was at that moment that a couple walked toward them. 27 year old John and Samantha had been trying for a family for the last year. They had frequented Babies R Us to make a list of everything that would eventually need to be bought. "Excuse me, what diaper do most customers choose?" John asked toward Aurora.

John sighed. He had dealt with these two before. They were outright rude. He had asked a simple question, but it was obvious that they never wanted to be bothered by anyone. "Honey, is their anything you wanted to ask them? Maybe you'll have better luck." He whispered to Samantha.

"Look, does it make a difference?" Todd asked. "All the kid will do is sleep in it. They won't even remember. I don't understand why this is such a big thing."

Todd stood there looking defiant.

"I'm so glad you too have helped us so well." John stated sarcastically. Something needed to be done about these two. Maybe Sam had an idea?

"Man, I thought they would never leave." Todd said.

John nodded in agreement. He saw the manager and high tailed it over. "Ma'am, me and my wife have been having a lot of trouble with those two over there." He gestured over to Aurora and Todd. "We have been coming in here weekly and adding things to our baby registry. When asked questions, they give us nothing but sarcasm, lip, and rudeness. To me, it's obvious they do not take customer service seriously."

"It's almost like they are acting like children themselves." John said as an idea came to him. "What if we made them exactly that? Sam and I are trying for a child, but have had no luck. How about we turn them into our babies just temporarily?

John wrote down their home address on a slip of paper and handed it to the manager. "Just hand them this. Do not tell them where they will be going." He said before walking out with his wife.

"Aurora, I think we were getting reported again. That never works." Todd chuckled.

"Yeah, totally." Todd agreed.

For the next two hours, John and Samantha stalked up on anything and everything needed for a baby as big as what they would be dealing with. The hardest part was finding big enough furniture, but after a few calls, they had managed to get two cribs, a changing table, and an assortment of toddler clothing in adult sizes. All of this equipment was set up in on of their spare rooms.

Meanwhile, the store manager was making her way over to both teens. "May I ask why you insist on telling us whenever we get reported?" Todd asked, jumping to conclusions.

"Aurora, we have to go. Apparently, we are being assigned Summer long training, effective immediately, at this address." Todd said as he walked out to his car and threw the passenger door open. "Hey, hop in. It makes more since if we carpool."

Once she was inside, they began driving.

"You and I both." He said as they pulled up in front of a house.

Todd got out and waited for Aurora before knocking. They waited for someone to answer the door. "Exactly what kid of training are we doing?" He whispered to Aurora.

The door unlocked and there stood John Wexler. "Ah, you two have finally made it. Go into the livingroom and have a seat. We will be in shortly to tell you what this training entails."

"329 West Cherry Drive?" John asked. Todd just looked down down at the paper and nodded. "Then, you guys need to come and wait in the living room." He Samantha.walked in and waited for the two teens to come in as well.

"I am so lost right now. What could they be training us in that would take all Summer? I already know what you'll say Aurora. We can't just leave. I need this job to pay off my car, and I know you need it in order to save for an apartment. We have to go inside." Todd stated as he pull his fellow co-worker in with him. They walked over and sat on the couch in front of John and

"Okay guys! We are John and Samantha Wexler, or as you will be knowing us for the Summer, Mommy and Daddy. Now, I have never met children as disrespectful as you two. So, we got an idea and your manager is involved as well. You will be our toddlers for the entire Summer.What does that mean? You will be wearing and using diapers. Sam and I will will periodically be checking and changing you. The bathrooms are locked and only Sam and I have keys. You will only be permitted in there if you have one of us. You will also be wearing toddlerlike clothing such as onesies or t-shirts only. This makes diaper changes easier on us. Now, you might be thinking, 'Let's rebel'. Well, if either or both of you misbehave, you will be punished with a punishment of our choosing." John stood and helped Samantha get to her feet.

"Now that all the preliminary stuff is out of the way, we will be going to your nursery and getting you two diapered. We don't want our children having accidents. No we don't." He cooed.

Aurora was beyond stunned.they couldn't be serious. She didn't want to be a toddler. She was a teenager. She didn't move from her spot on the couch. She started shaking her head. The pink tips of her long blonde hair swinging side to side.