LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty to nice for me and grandmaster34

baby frost

Aurora blushed as she listens to John she looked at her feet." Made my diaper stinky because I was a bad girl."aurora said. Being in the position she was in she felt scared and bad about how she treated John and Samantha. She sat down in front of the rocking chair knowing it would mush her diaper." In sorry about how I treated you and your wife. I haven't been the same since my parents kicked me out." She said

John laid Aurora down and pulled the tabs of her diaper. "Woo! Such a stinky girl! And daddy has to clean up this mess!" He said as got out wipes and started cleaning. He really had never seen a diaper this bad, but knew he could change it. He was purposefully exaggerating this to make Aurora feel extremely small. John added powder and then taped on the new diaper, throwing the old one in the diaper pail. He helped her sit up. "Now, tell me about what's been going on with you. Your parents kicked you out?"

"Let's build a house. I used to love doing that!" Todd said excitedly. He dumped out the tub and started attaching some bricks to the foundation plate.

Aurora blushed and nursed her paci as she was changed happy to be getting out of that old diaper. As John sat her up she nodded." They kicked me out awhile ago so I lived with my grandma and she doesn't like me either so it's been hard." She said looking down.

John tipped Aurora's chin up to where she was looking at him. "Keep going sweetie. You're doing so well." He reassured. "Don't shut down on me."

Todd kept working on the house enjoying this time with his new mommy. His mind kept wondering what was going on with Aurora. He sighed and, before realizing what he was doing, released his bladder without even trying to hold it back. He had no plans of making himself sick by holding his bathroom needs. "Mommy, I peed." He looked at Sam sheepishly.

"Awww, it'll be okay." John said as he wiped her tears and hugged her. "We're going to try and help you. Think of this 'training' as a vacation from your worries. Let mommy and I worry."

Todd shifted uncomfortably. "Yes please mommy...if...if it's not too much of a hassle."

Aurora nodded and let John carry her to the kitchen. She climbed into the high chair as he told her to.

" Well you have all summer to relax. We want you and your sister as happy as possible. But punishments will happen if your naughty."