LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Naughty to nice for me and grandmaster34

baby frost

Todd got up defeated. He had already resigned himself to his fate. There was no point in his mind to struggle.

"Aurora,now you can get up like your friend and follow us upstairs, or you can leave and kiss your job goodbye. Keep in mind, with as many complaints as you two have garnered, unemployment would rule in favor of her. If you decide to stay, you will be punished for your defiance." John said firmly.

John led Aurora into the nursery and lifted her up onto the changing table. He removed her jeans and panties before lifting her up and setting her on an oversized diaper. Before he taped it closed, he pulled something out of a box under the table. He slid the item into her anal cavity. John taped up the diaper before standing Aurora back up.

Aurora cries through the while changing process as the object as placed in her bottom she squirmed a bit. As she was taken to the rocking chair she looked down at the absurdly thick diaper between her legs and that was all it took for her to start full out bawling.

Todd did as he was told and climbed up. He laid back on the thick pad and closed his eyes. This was already embarrassing enough.

John continued rocking Aurora and patting her back. "Honey, it's okay. I promise you that my wife and I will not hurt you guys."

Aurora looked up at him all cried out and tired as he dressed her in the onesie. She let him out her hair in pigtails and began to suckle on the pacifier. She heard what he said about the pink in her hair and shook her head before falling asleep in his arms.

" I doubt it. You should be fine. Are you hungry I can feed you if you are I think your sister could use a nap for now." She said

Samantha was getting jars of baby food ready and a bowl to put them in and a bottle of milk for Todd. She got everything. And got a baby spoon . She started with mushed carrots and got some on the spoon." Open up little one."

Todd continued opening like his new mommy wanted. Each spoonful tasted worse than the last. He had to admit one thing, bad food was better than no food.

John sat at the kitchen table and laughed at the scene before him. He was loving being a dad so far.

"I love apples mommy." Todd said. They were one of his favorite snacks. He opened his mouth eagerly.

John listened intently as Aurora moved in her crib. "Sam, I'm gonna go and see what our little girl's up to." He said as he disappeared upstairs.

Todd opened his mouth to receive the oncoming spoons of apple sauce.

John walked into the doorway and kept quiet. He didn't want to disturb or embarrass the little girl. Well, he didn't want to embarrass her yet. She was going to learn the hard way that babies do not have a say in what mommy and daddy decide for them.

Auroras body pushed out the rest of a big load of mess and felt herself wetting her diaper as well. She started crying again as she smelt and felt the full diaper. She didn't want to sit back down so she just stood up in the crib.

"Aww, looks like someone made daddy a present." John said as he walked into the nursery. He picked her up into his arms and sat in the rocking chair once more. "It's okay hon. Little girls are supposed to make messy diapees for their mommies and daddies to change."

Todd took the bottle and started sucking on it.

Aurora was still dying as John came in. As he sat in the rocking xhair with her she felt the mushy poop in her diaper squish under her weight and began to cry louder. She wasn't a baby and she didn't do this on purpose.

John stuck the dangling paci into Aurora's mouth. "Quiet now honey. It's okay." He slowly started rubbing her messy diaper. She had realize what it felt like or it would be a pretty long few months.

"Mommy, Aurora's just scared. I think she is at least." Todd said as he drank more. "Don't tell her that I told you this, but she's not always as tough as she seems. That's all an act. Everything is. The pink in her hair is to add to that. Her actual parents kicked her out, and she's been living with her grandmother, whom has already made it clear that she despises Aurora. That's why this job is so important to her. She's saving money to move out. She wants to be happy again."

He sighed with his bottle now empty. "Why did she always attack you and daddy? She knew that whatever life you gave the baby you want ever so dearly, it would be far greater than her life. It wasn't just you guys though. We were like that to everyone. In all honesty, I am rude and mean because I don't like kids and because I knew Aurora needed a friend. Please don't tell her I said anything. I care about her too much to let her know that I violated her trust."

"How about a diaper change sweetie?" John asked. "Or do you feel like you aren't done?"

Todd nodded. "Aurora told me she was happy. She enjoyed working at Babies R Us. She had actually started a month before me. The grunge rocker, pink haired, rebel girl that you and daddy have come to know is not her."