LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holiday Wish Lists!

Frist of all heath and happiness for all those i care about,for myself lots of luck with my new job a few new pieces of equipment for my marine tank a new phone.For my wife anything she wants.

my mom to be healthy and for her right lung to go back to working(when she had the bypass last time, the surgeon nicked a nerve to it)big cuddlies, footed pj's that are baggy on me, a new lathe, a time machine, a raise at work(not likely to happen)new game consoles, games for those consoles, a 3d printer, and for those kids my stepfather worships so much to be out of our lives for good. and someone to fund my inventions, not likely to happen, so i guess im stuck being a cash jockey.

• 2 weeks later...

A boyfriend that's into diapers and a furry, preferably a wolf, or another fox. (currently single)

An unlimited supply of diapers and an affordable place to store them, or win the lottery.

A life sized Lucario Plushie

All the books of my favorite furry author signed. (Easy enough if he's at next years Rainfurrest, I'll just buy the lot and ask him to sign them) but getting them as a gift would be nice.. and cheaper. :)