LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

April Summers and the gangs

Ishigreensa

Trudy Hollister sat at her desk waiting for the students to arrive. It was cold outside and most of the students were wearing heavy coats and boots.

Trudy saw April come in and take her seat. She frowned as she saw that April was dressed inappropriately for the weather. She was surprised April wasn't frozen to death.

Trud walked over to the thermostat and made sure the temperature was around 70 degrees Fahrenheit, which was where the school wanted it.

Now that feeling was starting to return to her toes and fingers, and especially to her bladder, the young girl realized a bit too late because the bell had just rang, that she had to use the washroom.

Now that feeling was starting to return to her toes and fingers, and especially to her bladder, the young girl realized a bit too late because the bell had just rang, that she had to use the washroom.

April didn't remember what they had been talking about because she had more important issues on her mind than some trivial lesson that they were studying.

Trudy walked into to hall with April.

"There is nothing for you to be sorry about. You haven't done anything wrong, except I didn't see your books, so you didn't stop by your locker this morning, did you?"

"The reason I called you out here is I forgot to take some papers to the office earlier. They wanted them first thing, so I was wondering if you could take them for me? You would be doing me a huge favor."

"Here's the papers and a hall pass so you won't get in trouble. Go ahead and stop by your locker on the way back and wash your hands as well. Those papers might get ink on them."

Trudy held out the papers and hall pass to April.

Trudy took the hall pass from April when she came back in the classroom. She watched April sit down.

"Okay April, we're reading chapter four in our text book. When you are done reading, I want you to write two paragraphs telling me in your own words what the chapter was about."

Trudy went back to her desk and started reading a book while keeping an eye on the class.

April started to read, but she was only half way in when she started to bounce around so much that others were starting to look at her.

Her face was red, and she was scared to say what was wrong.

Her panties felt another wave of fresh warmth seeping into them.

Trudy knelt down next to April.

"I know something is bothering you. Don't worry about going to your classes. I'll make sure it will be okay. I want you to know that whatever you tell me won't go any farther."

"We better get you cleaned up. I don't have to teach class for awhile, and my house is close by. How about I take you home and help you get cleaned up and wash your clothes? How does that sound?" Trudy asked.

"No, I'm not disgusted in you. It doesn't matter how old you are. Accidents happen, especially here at school. The school should leave the bathrooms unlocked and maybe have a teacher or someone patrol the halls looking for students that don't have hall passes."

"Well we will not let him know then." Trudy said.

Trudy put her arm around April and guided her out of the classroom and out to her car.

"Go ahead and have a seat in the back. After you get cleaned up, we can talk while your clothes are being cleaned." Trudy said.

Trudy could see April in the rearview mirror and hoped she could cheer her up or get her to talk, at least. She knew something was bothering her.

It took only five minutes to get to Trudy's house. Trudy parked and got out of the car. She opened the back door and let April out. They walked inside the house.

"Okay, I'll show you where the bathroom is. Go ahead and take a bath or shower. After you get undressed, put your clothes out in the hall and I will take them and wash them." Trudy ordered, guiding April upstairs.

April did as she was told, and got into the bathroom and started to take off her clothes putting the wet things out in the hall as she removed each one.

While April went to the bathroom Trudy went to the kitchen and started heating milk for hot chocolate. After starting that, Trudy got April's wet clothes and put them in the washing machine and started it.