LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Time 2

Ishigreensa

Kallie wanted so badly to listen to her father, but she couldn't. She kept her head down and just stayed close to Mike. She'd had a traumatizing day and she just needed her father. "Can we skip the movie?" She choked out.

"I just want to relax and be with you right now, is that alright?" Kallie looked exhausted and her eyes looked glazed over. It was only 1 o'clock and she needed a nap! She smiled a bit when he pointed out her being responsible. "No one but us right?"

(Wait, how'd she go from 0 to 10? I'm so confused. Did I miss something here?)

"Okay. I just want a soda and some popcorn chicken." Kallie said. She was tired and didn't want to be here long even though she was starving. "Not even Ralph?" She knew eventually Ralph would be back and that her dad would be gone again.

(The site keeps being mean to me, so I can't check, and I think I confused her with the other role play.)

"I don't know if Ralph will find out or not," Mike said.

(Okay. I'm glad that's all it is. I thought I was loosing my mind there for a minute.)

Kallie smiled. She didn't want anyone besides her and her father to know. She had nothing against Ralph, but he wasn't Mike. She relaxed in her seat and sipped her soda. When asked about wanting Ralph, she looked down. "Not really. I mean he's nice, but I want you. That's why I dyed my hair and why I come home late all the time. I don't want to be home because it reminds me of you." She admitted. She felt tears run down her face. She had been so emotional the last few days. She just needed her father to hug her and say that everything will be alright.

Kallie nodded. She couldn't speak at that point. She hugged her knees and just started sobbing. She wasn't sad or anything, she just had bottled everything up for so long that it was just spilling out of her like a glass of water being knocked on its side. She shook a littl as she cried. She was exhausted. When they got home she went right to the couch not even touching her food. "I'm not hungry." She said. Before she even could think about getting a diaper on, she was asleep. Her sheets were still wet from earlier so she couldn't sleep there.

Mike got her home and when they got inside, he had just put things in the kitchen and went to check on her when he saw her sleeping on the sofa.

He didn't want her wetting on the sofa, so he gently got her to her feet and draped her form over his shoulder to hold her up while he tugged her pants and panties down off of her.

Kallie was so exhausted that she didn't even flinch when Mike diapered her and put her in his bed. The girl was 11, but sometimes she felt like she had to be allot older in older to stay sane. She rolled around a bit, getting accustomed to the newfound space, but she soon curled up in the corner.

Seeing she was still sleeping at 4:30, Mike crawled into bed next to her with his clothes on, and he closed his eyes for a little nap himself.

pee 7 poo 3

Kallie woke up only when she felt the need to go poop. Her cheeks turned red as she realized she was sitting in a wet diaper. She sat up and yawned. She looked over at her Dad. She'd need help with the diaper to go potty. She sighed and gently shook him awake. "D-Dad? I need to go to the bathroom." She said softly. She looked down at her lap feeling embarrassed.

"Dad I don't have to pee." Kallie said sounding humiliated. She felt like a toddler asking her dad for help to go potty. "Please Dad just help me. I already feel like a little kid I don't want to feel like a baby by....going in it." She said. It was clear she was embarrassed and wouldn't take no for an answer this time. She climbed off the bed and waited. "Please Dad, for me."

"Of course, honey, but I'd feel better doing it in the bathroom in case you have an accident."

He started to walk her to the bathroom.

"I won't stay once I pull the tapes off, I promise," he told her.

Kallie immediately and to the bathroom and sat down. She was relieved that her father listened and let her go. If she had had to poop her pants she'd never get over it! She wiped and flushed before going back out where her Dad was. "Can we eat once I get some pants on?"

Kallie put some underwear and sweatpants on before going to the dining room. She sat next to Mike, but closer than she would to anyone else. She had had a very rough day and she just needed her daddy right now. She was so hungry she basically tore into her food. When she was done she felt allot better.

When Kallie was done eating, Mike took the wrappers from her and threw them away, then he sat as close to her as he thought he could get away with without disturbing her sense of personal space.

"You feeling okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just been a stressful day and my nose hurts." Kallie said. She leaned over and rested her head on Mikes shoulder. "Can we watch a movie on Netflix or something? I just didn't want to go out. I'd rather stay home."