LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Time 2

Ishigreensa

Kallie had stayed after in the library studying since she'd do anything to avoid home. She was walking home and the urge to use the bathroom was becoming harder to hold. She had been wetting the bed for weeks now and always hid it since no one ever had reason to be in her room. She could've gone to the bathroom at school but some older girls were blocking the doors and she didn't want to give anyone else reason to make fun of her.

As Kallie looked around at what she could do, her body started to let a little slip into her panties, and she dribbled a little.

Ralph opened the front door yet again, and still didn't see her anywhere.

Kallie froze in her tracks as she felt the first drops of pee escape into her panties. No, this can't be happening! I'm not a baby! She thought to herself. Wetting the bed at night was bad enough, but how would she explain this to Ralph when she got home. She pushed her hands into her crotch through her jeans hoping to stop anymore dribbles.

For a few moments, the hands in her crotch had helped to keep her from wetting, but then, as the pressure grew, she felt her hands get wet as the pee came through her panties and her pants while she was holding herself.

Kallie quickly removed her hands when she felt them get wet. What was she gonna do now? She looked down and was thankful that it wasn't noticeable to the naked eye. She started walking again trying to get home as soon as she possibly could without anymore incidents.

Ralph paced back and forth worried about Kallie.

As she started home again, more pee threatened to spill in her panties just as she got to the front door.

Kallie walked in about to run to the bathroom until Ralph yanked her. She had told him this morning she'd be in the library late. She didn't see what the big deal was. When he finally let go of her arm she ran upstairs to her room. Her bladder had emptied in the kitchen, so she took off her pants and panties and put on a pair of identical jeans. She shoved the pants and underwear into her hamper and covered them up. She held back all her tears. She'd become good at that. She finally went back downstairs to see Ralph.

Kallie sat down, knowing it was better to get talks over quickly and painlessly. Her fave turned bright red when he asked her about wetting her pants. She saw the puddle and couldn't deny it. She looked away, tears in her eyes. It had been years since Ralph saw her cry, she'd been so hard shelled lately.

"I don't know okay?!" Kallie snapped. She managed to get free of Ralph and went back to her room, slamming her door shut. She laid down on her smelly bed and sobbed into a pillow. She had no idea why she wetting the bed she just wanted it to stop. She'd been staying after to avoid seeing Ralph which reminded her of how little time she saw her father. It didn't help that she had to do three times the homework because of the older bullies who threatened to make her even more miserable than she already was.

Ralph called her father that evening, when she pulled free of him, and he started to talk to him about what he had found.

"Your daughter has been wetting the bed.

"Go away!" Kallie sobbed. Her voice sounded raw and broken. She was only 11 years old and she already had to learn to be her own best friend. Her mother left when she was just a baby. Her Dad started working all the time so he could support them. They lived in a big nice house and Kallie never wanted for anything. That is, besides her fathers love. She couldn't remember the last time he spent time with her. The most they ever spoke were a few hellos or goodbyes. She had all the toys a kid could want but none of that mattered to her.

"I don't care if you punish me! What are you gonna do? Keep me from studying?! I don't have friends and I don't go anywhere!" Kallie sobbed she threw a pillow at him when he entered her room. She just wanted to be alone at this point. "I don't care! Just go away!"

"I can take your TV time away, embarrass you by picking you up at school all the time where your classmates can see it, or even spank you if necessary," he told her.

"Just stop talking about it!" Kallie cried. It was bad enough he knew about her wetting the bed, let alone bringing it up all the time. "Nothing's wrong okay! I'm fine! I can handle myself! I've done it this long...." She said, the last sentence being much softer and sadder than the rest.

"I don't know okay?!" Kallie sobbed once again. "I'm sorry for staying so late in the library I was doing homework. I didn't know it was such a bad thing!" She just wanted to be left alone right now. She was only 11, but she felt pretty much like a teenager with all the stress she was under. "Maybe I just don't want to talk right now!" She yelled finally. After much struggling she got out of his grasp and went into the bathroom attached to her room, slamming the door. She made sure both doors were locked at this point this was her only escape. She sat on the closed toilet lid sobbing into her hands.

"I didn't ask you why...," but she had struggled away from him and ran into the bathroom and locked it.

Ralph sighed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'm going, Kallie, but you really do need to talk to someone as soon as you can.