LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Time 2

Ishigreensa

"Okay. I guess that's alright." Kallie said hesitantly. She was starting to develop little bumps on her chest and she was still nervous about her Dad bathing her in general. It did feel nice, but again she had limits at the moment, Maybe, just maybe, eventually she wouldn't care so much.

She gladly took the cloth and started washing her chest and then her stomach. She wasn't sure what her Dad wanted her to do next, so she just sat there, looking up at him.

Mike helped her stand up, and after washing off her butt and the crack of it to make sure it was clean, he helped her out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel.

"There you are, honey.

"Dad, I'm not s little girl anymore." Kallie said as she looked at her feet. She felt embarrassed and babyish. Maybe it was because she was wetting the bed. She was right, only little kids did that, so now her father was treating her like one. She almost never wore skirts anymore, because she just preferred pants. She didn't argue though. She let Mike do what he wanted.

"I already said I can't help it Dad! I'm not doing it on purpoe!" Kallie cried, tears coming to her eyes again. "Why would I do this on purpose?! It feels nasty and disgusting! If i knew why I did it I'd stop! But I Don't!"

Kallie was starting to actually cry again. She grabbed her shirt and buttoned it up, it was dark and thick enough that sh didn't anything under it. She got her brush and went downstairs to get away.

Why was her Dad accusing her of wetting the bed on purpose?! She absolutely hated it! It was bad enough that made her feel like a 2 year old, but now Mike was actually treating her like one!

Kallie was in the backyard on her old swing set just sitting there. She sobbed into her hands. To think that she actually thought her father would know how to be with her after so many years of just the babysitter.

Kallie wasn't very open to sitting on her father's knee right now. Instead, she sat next to him leaning on his shoulder. She kept adjusting her skirt. She hated wearing skirts because they were always such a pain. She hadn't voluntarily worn one since third grade.

Kallie smiled a little. She ran upstairs and put some jeans and uggs on before grabbing a scrunchie. She went back downstairs with her hair back in a ponytail. "Okay I'm ready Dad. You're not gonna come with me to give the girls their papers, are you?" She asked nervously. She slipped her jacket on and climbed into the passenger seat.

"No, you can give them the papers while I deal with the office, but if you are not back in the office in ten minutes, I AM coming looking for you because I don't want them to have time to torment you or make you do anything embarrassing."

He had said 'make you do anything embarrassing' because he almost slipped and said 'make you pee your pants.'

Mike got the papers for her and signed a parental slip, and then he turned to his daughter and saw she was looking down and trying to hide.

"I'm sorry, but your nose does NOT look fine to me, honey."

He had her sit down.

"We'll see Dr. Kirsh after this about the other problem, so he can recommend the right doctor."

pee