LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Time 2

Ishigreensa

"Okay Dad. But I don't want them getting mad at me for not being there to get there homework. I don't want them to get meaner." Kallie said nervously. She loved the idea of staying home, but was scared of getting made fun of worse than she already was, it was bad enough she was already doing their homework and getting called names but she didn't want to end up like the girl who got a black eye for back talking one of the girls. "And they're not really my friends dad."

"Dad!" Kallie said starting to get defensive again. "Stop talking about it please!" She was doing her best not to explode and yell at her father full force. It was evident by the way she was trying to take slower breaths. She didn't want anyone, including her dad or babysitter, to talk about how she was wetting the bed. She was 11 now! She was in middle school! She shouldn't be wetting the bed like a baby!

Mike looked at her for a minute trying to find out what was setting her off, then he realized that it must be embarrassing at her age to wet the bed.

"Fine. Just stop mentioning it." Kallie said sounding defensive. She wanted to keep the fact that she'd been wetting the bed for almost a month out of her mind right now. She'd never had any daytime accidents until now. The older girls would find any reason to make fun of her, whether it be her purple hair, or the fact that she had no friends at the middle school.

"Okay Dad. Just let me go to the bathroom first." Kallie said heading to her bathroom. She sat on the toilet and made sure to poop and at least try and pee before bed. She brushed her teeth and hair and put it up in scrunchie.

(Family And Consumer Sciences)

Kallie sat next to her father leaning on him. She was happy her father finally understood her and wanted to help. She hadn't felt this close to him in years. In only a matter of minutes, Kallie was fast asleep next to her father.

Kallie stayed completely asleep even when Mike moved her to her own bed. As usual, she didn't feel her bladder filling and the urge to go to the bathroom. Within the hour, her pajama bottoms and bed were completely soaked. Despite that, and the fact that the pee was growing cold and slimy, she remained asleep until 7 am when her alarm went off as usual.

Mike woke up at about 6:30, and he went to the kitchen to call his boss to tell him that he had to take a couple of days for a family emergency.

While Mike was still on the phone, 7:00 rolled around, and he didn't see Kallie waking up.

pee

When Kallie woke up and realized she was wet again, tears filled her eyes. She sighed and went to Mike's room, only to find it empty. She was crying at this point, feeling so embarrassed and childish. She went to the kitchen thinking maybe he was there. She frowned when she saw Mike on the phone. She started to think that maybe she wouldn't get to spend time with him after all. "D-Dad?" She choked out.

Kallie was growing tired of her purple hair to be honest. She only dyed it really to fit in and maybe get some attention from her father. "Not really. I liked it for a few days but I only did it to get you to notice me more." She said softly. "Trust me Dad, I don't want anything pierced." She said with a shiver. She had always hated needles since she was little.

"Okay Dad." Kallie said, with a smile hinting at her face. "But I have to kinda wait for my hair to just grow out because of the bleach."

She sat min the bathtub and let her dad wash her hair. It had been so long since he had paid this much attention to her, probably since she was 5. She kinda liked it though. Mostly because it felt nice to be with her dad again.

Mike had to admit, that it felt good being allowed to wash his daughter's hair again, and to feel like he was actually taking care of her.