LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Time 2

Ishigreensa

Katie sobbed on the toilet for 30 minutes straight. After she ran out of tears she started the water figuring a bath could help wash away the shame. She got undressed throwing her clothes in the hamper and climbed in. She hugged her knees to her chest and rested her head on them. Did Ralph honestly think she could talk to her Dad about anything? He never came around or made an effort to see her so why should she talk to him?

Ralph had not bothered her the rest of the night band before Kallie knew it, Mike had returned home, and the two of them started arguing in the yard.

"Your daughter needs you!"

"I'm here for her!

Kallie sighed. Great she thought, now they're fighting. She got out and dried herself off before using the toilet and getting dressed in her room. She ripped off the sheets and threw them in the hamper with the other pee soaked clothes and sheets. She found the last pair of clean sheets and made her bed. She looked out her window as they argued.

(Kallie used the toilet before getting dressed.)

Kallie sighed but went downstairs. Her long brown hair with purple streaks was pulled back into a ponytail. She had gotten the riot act a few weeks ago when she came come with the streaks, but her father hadn't yet seen them. She came downstairs her eyes still puffy. "Yes?"

Kallie's face dropped when her Dad confronted her. "Why do you even care?!" She snapped at him. "You're never around anyway! Why does it matter what I do or don't do?!" Her voice was starting to crack again, as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I'm fine Dad!" Kallie yelled. "Why do you suddenly care? It's not like you cared about anything that was important to me!" By this point she had tears running down her face. Why was everyone calling her out on this today?

"You don't know anything about me! But to answer your question. I didn't do this on purpose. Why the hell would I do that?!" She completely snapped at this point. Not caring that she had just sworn to her father without batting an eye.

"Because," Kallie started, her voice going small again. "You're never around anymore. You never have time to talk to me." She said softly, tears starting to roll down her face. She was softening up finally. She hadn't been able to sincerely talk with her dad in years. He hadn't seen her first day of middle school or been there to comfort her when she was pushed off the slide in 4th grade. In reality, they were trivial things, but they mattered to her.

"I don't care about any of that stuff." Kallie admitted softly. "And Ralph isn't the same. He's not you. And you're never here until late im always asleep when you're here and you're gone when I wake up." She looked away tears running down her face. "I just want you. I don't care what clothes I have or what electronics you get me. I just want my Dad back."

When her dad mentioned staying late in the library she gulped. She looked away from him. She felt awful lying to him. She did stay after to study and do homework, but it wasn't her homework most of the time. She wanted so badly to tell someone about being bullied by the girls at school and how she had no friends anymore, but she knew she couldn't. Not if she wanted to remain unnoticed at school.

"I do study after school." Kallie choked. She wasn't lying. "It's just..." She trailed off, not sure what to do. She wanted to just give in and tell her father everything. She wanted to say that she gave up drawing and art because she didn't have time for it anymore with the extra homework and assignments she had to do on top of her own, and how she avoided going to the bathroom at school most of the time lest the older girls harass and tease her more than they already did.

Kallie sighed. She knew she was going to regret opening up later on. She took a deep breath and sighed. "I do study in the library, but it's not really for my homework..." She started warily, watching her father for reactions. She was nervous he'd be upset with her again. "There are these girls." She finally admitted. "They make me do their homework and assignments for them so they don't have to and if I don't then they tease me even more than usual. I don't have time to do anything else besides homework."

Kallie reluctantly retrieved the homework she had been given by the older girls. It was subjects for eighth and ninth graders and it conflicted with everything she was learning as a sixth grader. She had to read so many textbooks and look up so many concepts that allot of the time she forgot what was her own homework if she didn't label it with the other girls' names.

"I just looked it all up in the library. That's why I'm out so late all the time. I don't want them making fun of me even more than they already do." Kallie looked down. She spent so much time stressing over every little number or every person or whatever that she didn't have time to do anything else. She used to love to draw but she stopped since she had no time anymore.