LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Time 2

Ishigreensa

"I don't know. You want me in diapers in case I have another accident but I want a chance to use the bathroom. It's a compromise." Kallie said. She really didn't want to wear diapers in the day, but she's take pull-ups over diapers any day. "I mean what if I have an accident while we're at Chuck E. Cheese Dad? I don't know what you want sin

ce you said to get used to you cleaning me up." She said. She was really starting to feel allot calmer. "Why would I ask someone at school for help? I'm not gonna know anyone since you said you're transferring me." She sat up awkwardly, it being hard on Mikes lap. "I didn't come to you about my bed because you were never around. As soon as you told me to come get you if I wet the bed I did. Can't you trust me?"

"Alright," Mike said. "Let's go get you something to wear and then we'll go to Chuck E Cheese,okay?"

He started the car when she crawled over to her side fo the car.

pee 0 poo 1

Mike drove to the nearest drug store, and he leaned over to Kallie.

"You wait here, so no one will see you getting the things, Okay?" he said to her.

Kallie looked at her lap. She was still so humiliated. She didn't understand why she was wetting the bed or why she couldn't hold it long enough earlier. She nodded. She really didn't want to be alone from Mike right now, but she didn't say anything. She just hoped her Dad would be quick.

Mike picked up some cute pullups for teenagers, and then he came out to the car.

"Okay," he said looking up at her as he opened his car door.

"Can you help me?" Kallie asked shyly. She felt embarrassed, but wasn't sure if she'd know how to put the pull-up on properly. She looked at her lap with her cheeks bright red. She was still barefoot after her accident.

"Sure," Mike said glad she wanted his help.

He reached over and unbuttoned her pants.

"Here, slide these off, baby."

He pulled her pants off of her and her panties.

Kallie was so embarrassed when her Dad removed her pants and panties. She felt so childish. It's just in case Kallie. She kept telling herself. She looked down and saw some stars and flowers on her pull-up. They weren't that babyish. She thought to herself. But what she didn't realize yet was that when the pull-up got wet, the flowers and stars would fade away. She let Mike pull it up and she made sure she knew the front from the back. She shifted around in her seat when the pull-up was around her pelvis completely. It was allot thicker than panties. She looked at her pants. She could see a bulk where the pull-up was. "Dad people are gonna be able to see the bulge!" She cried. In reality unless you were looking for it, no one would notice the outline of the pull-up.

"Promise?" Kallie asked. She was scared that someone would see that a girl her age was wearing a diaper. "No it's okay." She said. She didn't want to have to babysit an sweater all day making sure she didn't lose it. She looked at her lap and kept fidgeting. The pull-up would take some getting used to. "Can we go now?" She asked. She didn't want to talk about diapers anymore for a while.

"I hope so too." Kallie said. She was mentally grossing her fingers. "Can we get pizza and wings and soda there?" She asked. All the crying and worrying was making her really hungry. "And are you gonna play with me too? Or is it gonna be like when I was little and you sat down while I played?"

"Oh." Kallie said looking down at her lap. When Mike said it wouldn't be fair it sounded like he wouldn't do it. She wanted to spend time with him in a positive setting. "You don't have to. I was just wondering." She said. They'd been so distant for so long that she couldn't tell when he was teasing or being serious. The look on her face showed that she was hurt and disappointed which was exactly what Mike wanted to avoid!

Mike pulled the car over, and he looked her straight in the face.

"Honey, daddy is going to spend time with you, and I'm going to play with you.

Kallie smiled and relaxed in her seat. She was still a little nervous about wearing a diaper. She took a deep breath and reached over and grabbed hold of Mike's shirt. She wanted to squeeze his hand, but he was driving, so this would have to do.

Mike let her hold his shirt because he did need his hands free, but he did reach back and patted her leg affectionately for a moment before putting it back on the wheel so she would know that she can't have his hand just yet.

He pulled into Chuck E Cheese, and parked the car.

"Why don't we play a few games, first?" he asked her.

Kallie held onto Mike's shirt the whole way there. She was starting to calm down now. When they got out, she reached over and grabbed his hand. It made her feel more secure even if she wasn't scared at the moment. She just needed a little comfort. "How about we order it now so when we're hungry, the food will already be ready since it takes a while to make?" She asked. "Plus I'm thirsty now. Can we at least get our drinks?"

"But this way we won't have to wait when we're hungry." Kallie said. She looked at her hand after the woman stamped it. She was always fascinated by the fact you couldn't see it unless it was under the light. "Can you order? I don't want to. Just pepperoni pizza and mild wings and I want a large fountain drink." She whispered shyly. She was never one to talk to people she didn't know, and Mike should realize that that hasn't changed after he tried to get her to speak to his ex-boss.