LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Time 2

Ishigreensa

Mike nodded when she told him her sizes.

"Write them down for me, okay?"

He took a pencil and scrap paper from the evaluation forms, and handed them to her.

He looked at the kid behind the counter.

"If you let people say mean comments to her, I'll be speaking to your manager," he promised the kid and his daughter at the same time.

MIke put an arm around her and he smiled.

"You can go in the bathroom now, and change your pants, honey, then we can skate, okay?"

He started to walk with an arm around her to direct her to the bathrooms.

Kallie looked down. She walked with Mike to the bathroom. The women's bathroom was occupied, so she went into the family bathroom. It just hit her when she shut the door. She had peed her pants again! She just shook. She was so embarrassed and upset that she couldn't function very well.

Because she had gone into the family bathroom, Mike opened the door right behind her before she had a chance to lock it, and he came in closing and locking it.

"Honey, are you okay?" he asked her as she saw her shaking.

"Come here, sweetie."

He led her to the toilet, and then he squatted down in front of her.

"I'm sorry, but I need to help you.

Kallie was sobbing when Mike came in. She was so embarrassed and humiliated. She let her Dad sit her on the toilet still fully clothed. She just nodded her head as he squatted in front of her. "I'm sorry. I tried to hold it."

"I know you told me you aren't doing it for attention." he said hugging her after he pulled her wet panties down so that they would go down her legs.

"Well, even if he does figure it out, eventually, he doesn't have to change you unless you want him to, and he doesn't need to say anything about it to you.

"Okay." Kalie said. She leaned into her Dad and let him rub her back. She was happy that she'd be able to spend time with her dad like a normal kid. She smiled a little. "I don't want anyone changing me but you. Can we go now? I don't want to sit in the bathroom all day." She said wiping her eyes. "I don't care if I can't skate. Can we still do something? I'm sorry you wasted your money on our time."

Kallie looked at Mike. She hoped he was joking. What was the point of going to the doctor and everything if she couldn't use the bathroom! She felt tears sting her eyes as she looked away. "Fine." She said. It was clear that it really hurt her inside. It felt like someone stabbed her in the heart. "But if I do this for you, then you do something for me." She choked out after a while. "Unless something big and serious happens, don't make me go to another doctor." She was feeling really hurt

Mike shook his head.

Maybe that was the wrong move, afterall.

"Honey, I didn't mean it like that," he said as he reached a hand towards her.

"This is the first time aside from when Ralph caused that it's happened in the day!" Kallie said full on sobbing by now. "I'm not 4 years old anymore Dad! You can't just expect me to sit here and piss my pants and act like everything is fine and dandy!" She moved her hand away when he reached for it. She stayed silent for a while aside from her sobs. "You know what, fine! Make me wear diapers like a toddler in the daytime! Prevent me from using the bathro and being a normal 11 year old! Because I was wrong I guess. I thought the whole point of everything was to help me and make me feel better! But I guess not! Considering making me wear diapers like a toddler isn't going to make me feel

Mike looked over at her eyes, trying to lock gaze with her.

"Are you sure this is the first time you've wet your pants" he asked her, I mean, besides with the Ralph incident?"

He sighed and looked down at her legs.

"Honey, you're right!