LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Making Time 2

Ishigreensa

When he came back in, and settled down for the movie she had chosen, he heard her ask him if she could sit in his lap.

He thought he misheard her.

"Honey?

Kallie watched the movie, but when it showed that the main character was getting terribly bullied, Kallie looked at her lap. The girl was only a few years older than her, and it hit very close to home. After a few more minutes, she had tears running down her face. The girl felt alone and scared and couldn't tell anyone around her. That was how Kallie felt. She turned and hid her face in Mike's shoulder as she cried. She had been having to deal with horrible people at school, and she couldn't tell anyone, unless she wanted to be labeled a snitch. At least the girl in the movie had friends. Kallie however, didn't.

"I don't wanna waych it anymore!" Kallie croaked. Everything was still stressful to er. And she couldn't help but still think that spending time with her father wouldn't last. Kallie wasn't even a teenager yet.

Kallie continued to hide her face in Mike's shoulder. It was something she used to do when she was a toddler, and apparently, something that she still did now. She wanted to talk, but then again she didn't. "I don't know!" She choked out between sobs. "I don't know about anything anymore!"

"I'm sad. And scared. And my nose hurts. And I'm afraid you'll just leave. I lost you once already. I don't want to lose you again. You're all I have." Kallie sobbed into Mikes shoulder. It was clear that it would take some effort for her to really truly believe and trust Mike. With good reason though, she was so used to being a shut in and having no one to talk to.

Kallie just nodded in response to Mike. She was feeling so stressed out. "What's gonna happen to me when I go back to school?" She croaked nervously. She was terrified that she'd get beat up at school since she knew the girls weren't afraid to get physical.

(Grrr. My reply didn't post earlier.)

Kallie hugged her Dad as tight as she could. She was so overwhelmed with everything. She just wanted things to be better. "I never do anything br study and do homework. I don't even understand anything anymore because I don't know if it's my homework or someone else's!"

"Um okay." Kallie wasn't coordinated by any means. But if her dad wanted to do than by all means she'd do it! "Just let me change." She said before running to her room. She put on a purple tshirt and some light blue skinny jeans. She threw her sneakers on before going back downstairs. "You're gonna skate too, right?"

Kallie sighed. 'No promises' usually meant no. "I guess." She hadn't had an actual Christmas with her father since she was 5. Sure it'd be nice to be with him before or after, but it wasn't the same.