LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sabrina The Teenage Witch

Guest diamondback688

Guest diamondback688

OK...my g/f is sorta into the TV show Sabrina The Teenage Witch, and i was watching it with her on TV earlier today and Sabrina(Melissa Joan Hart) had cupid make a couple ppl fall in love and cupid appeared wearing a cloth diaper...it was pretty funny...

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Im sure its on every guy's mind here, so Ill voice it "I wish there was an episode with Melissa Joan Heart in diapers" there, I said it. BTW...Does anyone remember Clarissa Explains it All?

CJ

I remember one episode of Clarissa Explains It All where she and Ferguson think that their mother is having a new baby, and she develops a computer game that involves filling the Darling household with babies. They also dress up and act like babies the try to convince their parents into not having one.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember one episode of Clarissa Explains It All where she and Ferguson think that their mother is having a new baby, and she develops a computer game that involves filling the Darling household with babies. They also dress up and act like babies the try to convince their parents into not having one.

I haven't been able to see that episode yet, but looking on the 'net, I found something interesting.

http://home.att.net/~onjaggedwingz/clariss...ains_it_all.htm

The plot is Ferguson tricks Clarissa into wearing diapers and acting like a baby. It's pretty good. hehe :D

Ok, I 've going through the DVD's. Besides Cupid, the closes thing to being babied is

1) "A Doll's Story" season 2 Sabrina is turned into a Doll by a spoiled brat witch (played by her real life sister). Three pictures, the secound where she fakes having to go potty to try and escape. Then the teddy bear drinks from gaint bottle.

cap060.jpg

cap062.jpg

cap063.jpg

2) "To tell a mortal" where Sarina gets to tell a freind that she's a witch. Then they go around doing magic. This brings us to where Sabrina makes libby suck on her thumb in front of a boy.

cap066.jpg

cap068.jpg

• 2 years later...

How about the episode of Sabrina called "The True Adventures of Rudy Kazootie", where she told the baby she was babysitting to "be a big boy" three times and accidentally put a spell on him... which made him an adult baby! I saw that episode the other day and realized what they were about to show before they did. I'm surprised that nobody else mentioned it, this was on the first season, third episode.

There's also the cartoon version, where her cousins visit and have the 2 popular girls dress up in all sorts of goofy outfits, including one where they have shaved heads and are wearing very thick diapers and have onions around their necks (the smell precedes them).

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...