LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life after College (private between susiesparkle and dontyouloveyourmommy)

susie.sparkle

Marissa's jaw dropped. To be sure, she had foreseen the possibility, but her mother had crossed the line. "Well, then, you can pay for the replacements.

Wendy laughed. "No, I am not going to replace the stuff. I paid for it in the first place, so I had every night to sell it and give it away." She watched as her daughter tired to storm off, but it was all in vain. She listened as she ranted and raved. "You will not talk to me that way young lady! I odn't know who you think you are but this is not how we treat Mommy." She watched as Marissa attempted to open the door and shook her head. "You know you can't use the potty without Mommy. And at this point, I've decided we won't be using the potty for a little bit. At least not until we finish this spanking and have breakfast. I'm thinking a few hours without the potty will do you good.

Marissa screamed as her mother pulled her by the ear. None of this had gone to plan. She was again on her mother's lap, about to be spanked, this time without the protection of a pullup. "No, I've got absolutely nothing to say to you right now. I've got absolutely no interest in apologising. I mean, you're the one that should be apologising for ruining my life..." She uttered, bracing herself for impact.

Of course Marissa did no such thing, though she did yelp at each of the slap to her thighs. Not that this stopped her from squirming even slightly. She meant every word of what she had said - she wasn't going to make it easy for her mother. "Ow! Hell no, I'm not going to stop making it hard for you.. Why should I?"

Even biting her tongue now wasn't enough to stop her from outtright screaming in pain with the severity of smacks that Marissa's mother was delivering. With each passing moment, it began to dawn on Marissa that this was absolutely a fight she could not win, and her taste for rebellion began to give way for something far more primal and animal - outright fear.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wendy stripped down and got in the shower. She normally wouldn't take so long, but she wanted Marissa to realize how out of control she was in this situation. She had to stand there like a naughty little girl until mumsy was ready to tend to her. She washed her hair twice and then lathered herself up with lavender body wash, three times. The whole thing probably took about 45 minutes. Once she finished, she stepped out and got ready, putting on a pink blouse and white pants. She put her hair up in a bun and took her time to adjust her jewelry before finally walking back into her daughter's bedroom, smiling at the red bare bottom that stood in front of her.

The wait seemed like forever for Marissa, and looking at the wall for that long was driving her mad. Or what she'd call mad. She was just so bored. But she didn't dare move, after the walloping she'd gotten to her butt, she wasn't exactly keen on a repeat experience so soon,. As such, despite being sorely tempted to do otherwise, she waited where she was told to.

Wendy spotted the smile on her little girl's face and couldn't help but also smile. Perhaps Marissa was starting to crack after all. "What a good girl," she praised. "Looks like someone learned their lesson from before." She dumped the water over her daughter's head and watched as the suds fell down. Her daughter's hair was now soaken wet. "There we go, you have such beautiful hair," she cooed. She reached under the sink and pulled out a collection of bath toys. She selected a rubber ducky and set it in the tub along with a toy boat and some Little Mermaid bath toys. "You play with your toys. Do not get out of the tub or my hand and your bum will have another meeting." She patted her daughter's head and walked back into her room.

"That's good sweetie, Mommy's really happy," Wendy replied, walking over to the tub. She patted her daughter's head and then drained the tub. "Up we go," she cooed, helping her stand up. She watched as she climbed out of the tub and then toweled her dry. She grabbed a pull up along with a tube of Desatin. She squirted some onto her fingers and rubbed her daughter's privates. "There we go, you adorable baby girl, we'll fix that rash right up." She rubbed it in and then helped her daughter step into the pull up, taping it up. "There we go, all ready." She lead her daughter downstairs and helped her into her booster seat. "Now, I'm sure your oatmeal is cold. Oh well. You'll eat it the way it is. Perhaps it'll teach you better next time." She stirred the oatmeal a bit and poured out a sippy cup full of milk. She set the two down on the table with a spoon. She tied a bib around her daughter's neck.

Marissa, of course, knew better than to try and resist her mother's instructions when it came to things like getting dressed. It honestly wasn't worth the trouble. She just hoped she wouldn't have to wear the pull-up all day.

Wendy watched as she ate. She knew her little girl was not enjoying it. "It was yummy at one point, sweetheart," she told her. "But you just had to throw your tantrum." She watched as she continued to eat but cocked an eyebrow when she stopped. She did eat a good portion of it. When Marissa was younger, Wendy would've accepted it. But when Marissa was younger, she wasn't on punishment like she was now.

While Marissa ate, Wendy double checked on some business things. She did hope that her daughter would eat it all up. She wasn't in the mood to do another spanking. For one, she didn't want to have to hurt her little girl. But for another, they did take a lot out of her. She continued to debate whether or not she should bring her to the BBQ. She would have to see just exactly how much Marissa would eat and how she handled being dressed. She knew it would completely humiliate her daughter and hopefully put it in her place. That's when she came up with an idea, just as her daughter called out to her. "I'll be right there darling," she cooed. She walked back out to the kitchen and picked up the bowl. There were just a few crumbs left. She knew she could flip out, but it wasn't all that bad. Even a true baby may not eat the last bits.

Marissa was glad to hear her mother decide she had eaten enough, letting out a sigh of relief. To be sure, she wasn't looking forward to the day ahead, whatever it held for her. She knew that no matter what, people were going to see her dressed all like a little girl. Still, she was glad when she was unstrapped from the chair, and stretched her

So either option was as horrible as possible. Marissa hated her choices. Either have a horrible experience, be mocked by her friends to no end - but possibly convince her friends her mother was nuts, at least, or probably end up in diapers by the end of today, even if nobody she knew would be any the wiser. She was far less likely to be helped by some random stranger in some other town as well, so it did not bode well. It was also clear that if she did end up in diapers, her mother would reveal the fact to her friends as sooon as she could.

While waiting on Marissa, Wendy started to prepare for the day. She put together a diaper bag and filled it with pull ups, wipes, pacifiers and a change of clothes, just in case. She also made sure to include Marissa's teddy, whom she had swiped quickly from her room. It would be a fun day no matter what her daughter chose, at least for Wendy.

Marissa groaned, as her mother pulled up the locking plastic pants and secured them, causing her to blush deeply. "Mooooooommmmmmyyyy. Nuuuuuuuuu." She pleaded, giving her the puppy dog eyes. "C-can I please at least use the potty after the first time? Or at least get to use it the first time?" She whimpered.

Wendy sighed. "Fine but you'll have to tell me very loudly when you do and only the first time. You'll still wear the locked panties, though. In case you try to convince one of your friends to take you to the big girl potty." She pulled the toddler harness out of the bag and clipped it on her daughter. She grabbed the trainer potty and broke it down so it'd fit in her bag.