LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life after College (private between susiesparkle and dontyouloveyourmommy)

susie.sparkle

"That's Mommy's good girl," Wendy cooed. "Drink all your water." She stroked her daughter's hair as they watched the movie. It made Wendy so happy to see her baby like this, drinking her sippy cup, pig tails in her hair and watching a Disney movie. The proud mommy snaoped a picture with her phone.

The cough syrup was well and truly taking its toll now, and between everything else, she decided for now just to forget everything that happened. That she was being treated like a little girl, that her mom had instituted rules for her to follow.

Wendy smiled as Marissa did the the pee pee dance in her lap. She relaly did look like a little girl all over again. "Does my snuggle bug have to go potty?" She cooed. "I think she does, I think she does. Come on princess, let's get you on that potty. Good girl for telling Mommy you had to go and not going in your pull up. You're such a good little girl." She patted her daughter's head and lead her upstairs into Marissa's room and then the bathroom. She pulled down her daughter's pull up and had her sit on the plastic potty. "You do your business sweetheart but do not get up until Mommy tells you to. Mommy would hate to have to spank that little botty." She tweaked her daughter's nose and went downstairs.

Marissa looked at her mother with a blush and nodded meekly, still clutching her crotch area even then. She was kindof glad that in the end, her mother had simply read her intent, saving her a world of embarrassment.

"And you are a nummy wummy treat!" Wendy cooed, pretending to chew on her daughter's arm. She scrubber shampoo into her daughter's hair. "Shut your eyes," she cooed, dumping warm water over her head once Marissa complied. She repeated with the conditioner. "Look who's being a good listener." She drained the tub and stood her up, wrapping her daughter in a pink ladybug hooded towel. "A ladybug towel for my snuggle bug." She gave her an Eskimo kiss. She noticed her little girl grinning.

"but I don't wanna be a treat, I wanna be a normal person," she said in a weak attempt at protesting, squeaking at the fake nibbles. "Aaaah!" She did of course shut her eyes, figuring her hair was about to be washed and was soon proven right. There was something nice about being cleaned by someone else. They could get all those awkward spots you couldn't. Maybe I can deal with the baths, she thought smiling as her mother finished washing her.

Wendy watched as Marissa attempted to eat her food, making a huge mess. Cheese and sauce were all over her face, hands and bib, thankfully none on the sleeper. She noticed her daughter take a break from the food to try to drink from the sippy cup and it was then that she knew the cough syrup was in affect. Marissa looked just like a toddler attempting to eat for the very first time. Wendy couldn't be happier.

Marissa was very, very embarrassed at the mess she was making.She couldn't recall a time in recent years when she'd ever been quite this much of a messmaker when eating. The sauce was everywhere, on her cheeks, on her bib, even some had missed both completely and ended up on the table, which thankfully was protected (wisely) by a tablecloth.Reluctantly she nodded. She didn't quite know what was going on here, but she was clearly not in her right space and needed just a touch of help finishing so her sleeper didn't end up in a complete mess.

It was a minor miracle that it remained unscathed from the madness. She was relieved when her mother cleaned her up, her blush still clearly visible once the mess was wiped away. She was preparing to leave the table when she saw her mom plating the thickest slice of chocolate pudding she'd seen in years, and her mouth dropped at the scale of the thing when it was placed in front of her. To be fair, her own standards with

Marissa at first fought sucking on her mother's breast. Hardly surprising, given her age. "B-but mommy," she whimpered in her last protest before her lips were forced to her mother's soft nips, There was some initial hesitation, and definitely a rather deep blush on her face, but, as seemed to be the trend for her life now, after a cry of "Oww!" from being spanked, she did indeed take to the nub.

"You chose to suckle," Wendy cooed. "Alright Munchkin, Mommy will take you to the potty. I should point this out. If you have three pull up accidents, we'll have to use something else. So it's very important that you tell Mommy when you have to go potty, understand?" She tweaked her nose and lead her into the bathroom.

Marissa was more or less asleep at this point, though before she did, she cast her eyes toward the window, her face falling at the sight of the bars on the window, visible thanks to a light casting through from the neighbour's backyard. Well, so much for that idea, she thought to herself, half mumbling something incoherently, and certainly nothing clear enough to be understood across the monitor.

"No, I... not ready. Five more minutes..." she grumbled, turning to try and get away from her mother. Mornings had never been Marissa's strong suit. She'd always preferred afternoons. Unfortunately for Marissa though, she found herself pulled around and sat up. "Ugh, fine.I... Hey!" she whined, fussing and squirming as her mother checked her pullup. "I... I coulda told you it was dry, all you had to do was ask." Her mother, of course, ignored her complaints. and indeed, only pulled her into the bathroom

Marissa, of course, was having none of it. She shook her head vigorously and stamped her foot even harder, almost losing one of the sandals in the effort. "Buuuut it's not a naughty word, It's just a dumb word," She crossed her arms and turned away, only to find her mother coming up behind her and giving her a series of spanks. Oh, that's it. You've done it now, mom. I'm absolutely going to give you hell now

"I missed ONE Christmas, mom! They were running a short course through the short break and flying back and forth during the break would have just made it that much harder. Heck, you even encouraged me to pursue it at the time. I'm sorry that you missed me, but that's a part of growing up," Marissa shot back, glaring at her mother. "This whole thing is pointless. You're going to get into trouble eventually for doing this, trust me." She took several deep breaths and looked at herself for a moment, seeing the horrendously childish outfit her mother had her in again, before yelping at the yank to her cheek and then her pigtails, glancing at her mother sourly. "Look mom, I know it hurt you, but you've got to learn to let go. You can't keep me like this forever. People will start asking questions."

"Tantrum? You think this is just a little girl tantrum? Look, think about this from my perspective for a minute, mom. If I was you and you were me, and I did the same thing to you after you'd finished college and were planning to step out and make your own mark on the world, only for me to come down on you and tell you that you can't do that, scuttling all your hopes and dreams, I bet you'd be just as pissed off as I am.Marissa looked at her mother with a look of... disappointment. "I don' know what makes you do this. Are you so unconfident that I'd become a strong woman in your own right? Or are you just so selfish that you have to impose your will on me to feed your ego or something?" Marissa was practically spitting out her words now, clearly in a barely constrained rage.

"Marissa you need to stop cursing. Here's the difference, I'm your mommy. You're only making it worse on yourself. If you behave and don't give me problems, the less embarrassing it'll be. You'll earn rewards. But the further you resist, the worse it'll get." Wendy laughed when Marissa asked for her stuff back. "Sweetie, I've sold all of your stuff. You have no phone, no big girl underwear. All your clothes will go to the local women's shelter."