LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life after College (private between susiesparkle and dontyouloveyourmommy)

susie.sparkle

Marissa stood at the airport baggage claim after a long year and college in disbelief. She could hardly believe it was over. All those years of study and preparation, it had all come to a finish, and now, she was heading home to her mom for what would probably be a brief period until she could get onto her feet financially. Or at least she hoped that was the case. She didn' know for sure in this slow economy. For all she knew, she might be waiting for some months or even a few years if things didn't go as planned. But still, it would be good to see her mom again after a couple of years. She hadn't made it back last year, having stayed on for the college summer program to further her education that little bit more. She stood at the carousel and picked up her phone, dialing her mom's number. To be sure, she'd kept in tabs as well as she could, even telling her 6 months ago about her choice to keep the hair longer - it now rolled down to the middle of her back, thankfully fairly straight after many battles with the hair straightener, but regardless there she was. She sat down at one of the waiting areas while she let the phone ring, and finally the telltale click of the phone being answered flowed into her ears.
Oh, hey mom,

Wendy walked from her car and inside of the airport. She heard her cell ring and the six foot tall woman dug it out of her purse. The name on the screen came up as Snuggle Bug, her daughter. She answered it and instantly heard her daughter's voice. The blonde grinned from ear to ear as her daughter talked. "It's quite alright darling. Tell you what, I'll meet you at baggage claim, I have a pass to get through there. Don't you move a muscle. Smooches." She made a kissy sound before hanging up . The woman was so excited for her little girl to be home! She had missed her so much! Marissa was Wendy's only daughter. Wendy was a teenage mother, she had her daughter when she was only fifteen. The father didn't stick around, so it had always been the two of them. Wendy had tried to convince her little girl to stay home for college but alas, it fell on deaf ears. She had terrible empty nest syndrome. But finally Marissa was coming home for good. Her daughter may have thought it was temporary, oh she must have, but Mommy had other plans for the sweet 22 year old. Wendy made her way through bag check, she was wearing a blouse that showed off her rather large D-Cup breasts and a black pencil skirt, her heels clicking through the airport. Then she saw her, her baby girl.

And I guess mum hasn't changed one bit, Marissa thought as she hung up the phone, figuring she might as well stay put if her mom was coming to her. She didn't know how she managed to get these passes and such, somehow she'd managed to find a way to get through all these places without so much as a 'boo' from the places she went.

"How can I not call you my snuggle bunny when you are my little snuggle bunny?" Wendy cooed holding her closer and rocking her back and forth even though her feet were on the ground. She showered her face with kisses. "Mwah, mwah, mwah! I've missed you so much!" She pulled off her daughter a bit, cupping her face. "Welcome home my sweet angel!"

"Oh, come on mom. You've done it when you've been flat out some days. It's not like I make a habit out of it. Besides, my metabolism is a bit quicker now," she added, resting her head on one of her hands in a show of relative indifference. This happened every time she came back after college for the year.

This was only getting more embarrassing for Marissa with each moment. "But MOOOOM, I'm 22. I can make my own decis-" she paused, and realised who she was talking with. Mom in full on mommy protector mode. She knew she'd have to let in this time, especially since she was in public. To be sure, Marissa could *usually* get her mom to ease up a little, but it usually involved a shouting match, which would get them thrown out, not something she cared to go through right now. She shot an annoyed glare at her mom when she fiddled with her face. "You know, I can do that myself, mom." She went on to wipe the rest of the smudge off her face,

"We may be in public and you may be 22, but you are still my baby. You love your mommy and you know it." Wendy told her. "And wiping away Mommy's kisses only gets you another." She kissed her forehead, leaving a big red lipstick mark. "Oopsies." Once again she licked her finger to rub it off. "There we go, all better."

Marissa was dead. she was dying.or she was stuck in some horrible nightmare with a version of her mom that just didn't know how to let go. "I do love you mom, but you're a bit over the top tonight."

"I am not going to stop, Marissa, you are just a little girl and this is how you need to be treated," Wendy told her firmly. She stopped Marissa before she could buckle herself and strapped her in. She then kissed her daughter's cheek and reached into her bag, pulling out a sippy cup. She then went into the cooler she kept in the car and filled it up with cold water. She handed it to her daughter, ignoring her protests. "Drink this on our way back and try to take a nap, it's about a forty five minute drive." Wendy threw the bags into the back and then got up front.

Wendy used her key and barged into the bathroom. "Look at 'Mommy's good girl using the potty!" She cooed. She ignored her daughter's peotests and grabbed toilet paper, helping her daughter wipe. "There we go! All better!" She stood her daughter up and took her panties off, sliding the new pull-up under her and taping it.

Marissa was mortified to hear the tell-tale sound of a key turning in the door. She hadn't noticed the keyhole on the way in. She must have had the bathroom door modified since last time. It used to just be the sliding latch... She had been outwitted, perhaps, but she hadn't quite given up. "Mom. I'm an adult now. If anyone finds out you're doing this to me against my will..." She warned, shooting a dark glare as she finished her business on the toilet.

Wendy watched as she dashed out into the bedroom. Truth was, this had been Wendy's plan since she was blown off last Christmas. Never again would her little girl leave her alone. She was her precious girl and nothing could change that. She expected resistance from Marissa, definitely. Marissa did after all believe she was an adult. It'd take time and she was okay with that. She wouldn't fully regress her for awhile.

Marissa was a little caught offguard when her mom spoke, jumping a little at the sudden intrusion. "Yeah, that works I suppose," she mumbled, blushing as she was tucked in. Normally she'd protest this too, but for once it suited her. She didn't have to *actually* sleep, and her mom probably wouldn't know, and it would give her time, and space to think about everything that had happened.

Downstairs, Wendy set up a booster seat at the table. She double checked and she had a bunch of sippy cups for her sweet girl. She made sure to have toddler culterly for her little girl as well. Everything was in motion. She went into the living room and put a child lock on the T.V. She didn't plan to fully restain Marissa ,so she'd be able to walk around the house on her own, so she didn't want her precious girl to dare watch anything innapropriate.She also made sure to set out some toys, including a doll house, blocks and a few other things. She wanted to take her sweet girl to Toys "R" Us, but only if she was on her best behavior. She also figured Marissa may be a tad overwhelmed at this point.

Wendy could hear her little girl sneezing. In her mind, she knew it was from the dust, but she figured it'd be a good thing to give her some cough syrup. If anything, it'd make Marissa loopy and give her more of a reason to fuss over her. She wasn't sure if she wanted to bring Marissa out tonight. She didn't want to embarrass her too much. Afterall, this wasn't being done out of punishment, it was being done out of love for her sweet little girl. However, she had no intentions of hiding this from anyone. She knew she could, she could hide the pull ups with big girl clothes but that's not what she wanted. She wanted her little girl back and she was going to get her one way or another. Hopefully Marissa would adjust, but she didn't expect it to happen overnight. Afterall, she still thought she was a big girl.