LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wish I wore a diaper

Dubious

Think there is such thread already, but I cant find it, so here goes

I had a vivid dream and woke up cause I felt something coming out of my penis

It was the first time since puberty I had cum without masturbating (20 years ago..) and the only thing I thought in the moment was "that's something new..."

So yea, I had to get up and take a shower and clean up my chair/bed

Regular underwear is usually enough to contain that sort of thing.

Don't catastrophize, but it's probably a good idea to ask your doctor about it on your next routine visit, assuming there's no new love or sex interest in your life.

Yes, I agree Porta Potty's and Public Restrooms are generally nasty and I tend to avoid them unless I have to change. The exception would be the one at the gas station I work at which I get "Nearly" daily compliments on with people saying "This is the cleanest restroom I've been in" I'd hope so, as we keep it clean, only time it was fouled was a few weeks after we re-opened (Used to be a Shell), and we didn't have a Plunger or toilet brush and someone painted the toilet (He apologized) but had to lock the door to the bathroom for a day until we got brought our new cleaning supplies.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't had cum come out of me during the night for quite awhile now. But mostly I've been dreaming I was standing next to a toilet or outside peeing next to a tree.

I'd wake up with my pants partly wet. I wish I could wear diapers every night but can't afford too.