LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught On Camera

Those with access to AOL Entertainment pages may be familiar with their weekly batch of photos that "the stars would rather you didn't see."

It asks, "Which stars have been caught out by the camera lens in an unflattering or exotic settting this week." and one of four current piccies is this one, complete with caption -

20061003105509990001.jpg

Below the belt Pamela Anderson's hubby Kid Rock gets a little too excited while performing at a Malibu gig. Let's hope that the singer has more self-control when the wife's close by...

------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't mark his crotch area with a red pen, this is how it appears.

At first I thought it could be excessive stage perspiration, but his upper body seems to be surprisingly dry for such a 'lively performer' :P Then I thought it might be just the heavy dye patches you often get on denims. But I'm still not sure it's what they've heavily hinted at in the caption. What do you think?

D :huh: lly

------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't mark his crotch area with a red pen, this is how it appears.

At first I thought it could be excessive stage perspiration, but his upper body seems to be surprisingly dry for such a 'lively performer' :P Then I thought it might be just the heavy dye patches you often get on denims. But I'm still not sure it's what they've heavily hinted at in the caption. What do you think?

D :huh: lly

In my estimate, he's wearing some padding in front, but it's gotten a little too much pee in it...

In my opinion he is not wearing pee stained jeans at all this is just an old pair of jeans that have worn. It doesn look like pee but it isn't. I know cos my daddy's jeans have gone like that and he not a baby :)

Sorry to disappoint you all but this is the real reason.... :P

That's exactly what I was thinking Dee, that's why I mentioned the heavily dyed patches you often see on denims.

But if that is the case, whether the particular area it's concentrated in is fortunate or unfortunate, I suppose it depends which way you look at it.

D :P lly