LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A My Story, And A General Question

alright, it may apear that i am new here... not really.

i used to post under the handel DiaperedOnceMore but i guess i got embarased and stopped for a while and now can not remember my password and i guess it's linked to an old email so i can't retrieve it... so to the 3 people who may remember me, Heya nice to see you again too.

last time i was here i shared my story with why i am what i am. That was about a year ago and i've had some time to delve deeper into my issues. yes i am still dancing around the issues and avoiding saying that "I like wearing diapers."

for those of you who have not met me before my story boils down to this. I am a male DL, my interest in diapers is simply they comfort me. the root of this comfort comes from phisical and sexual abuse as an infant, when my father took my diaper off to change it, he would use the time to abuse me. so i still to this day feel safer if i wear one. it makes the world more bareable.

why a DL and not an AB? well i've given that some thought as i am trying to work through some of my issues. I can not be an AB right now, to do so is to revert to a time in my life that was unpleasent so it is emotionaly painfull for me. all my experiences to draw apon during a roleplay type role and unpleasent and painfull as well... as i work through my issues i may one day be able to move in that direction and explore AB'ism and perhaps reforge my ideals and make it a happy and fun expieriance...

I have come more to

terms with my diapers. i Told my sister about them about two months ago, as she is the only person who knows the ordeal i went through as she went through it with me. she has found her own way of dealing with her issues, and shared them with me, so i shared in return. we actualy have a closer relationship now than ever before. i moved in with her and her husband while i seek some theropy. and have also told my theropist about my diapers. those are the only two people who i have told... but it's possible a few other people have discovered my stash and just keep it to themselves.

as i was saying... i have moved in with my sister, and her husband... they gave me my own room ofcourse. her husband knows nothing as far as i know about my diapering. but a few weeks ago i had the compulsion to wear diapers again. it had been a month since i moved and was unable to take my supplies with me... i put off getting more as long as i was able. then finaly i could put if off no longer... due to my situation i am unable to leave the house on my own, and have no income... i had to ask my sister to buy me some, and she did. i am wearing one now infact.

from talking to my sister and my theropist i have come to the conclusion that there is nothing wrong with what i do, espicialy if it helps me become able to leave my room, hold a job, get out and have a life. so i decided i would become less strict with myself about my diapers. i may move into them 24/7 if this test phase works out... but that brings me to my recent problem and question.

My god, disposable diapers make alot of noise. i jokingly mentioned that i needed to find some other type of diaper to my sister, and she offered to buy me a pair or a few pairs of cloth diapers... now i know nothing about cloth diapers so i need to ask the members here what they would recomend.

my needs on the issue would be a cloth diaper that is:

quiet

comfortable

probbably an All in One style - on occasion i have been known to wet myself, and this seems to be easiest.

and discreet under clothing if possible*, but still must feel like a diaper - as that is what i need to feel safe in my own skin.

I am very thankful to have my sister whom i can share my secret with, and who is willing to help me, and understanding of Why i do this.

replies and feedback on a high quality cloth diaper, and the reasons why you prefer your choices would be greatly apriciated

Hi Brisby I guess all cloth diapers are quiet, but you`ll need to wear plastic pants with them if you intend to wet them. Thats where you may come unstuck as alot of plastic pants crinkle a bit , so they are not exactly discreet. I keep my big baby husband in terry nappies most of the time at home doubling them up at night. he uses them to the full and very rarely have a problem only if he goes too long without a change. I don`t know what diapers are available in the US but there must be plenty o good quality cloth ones. Remember if you do wet them they will want washing & drying more often theres more chance of someone else finding out.

Brisby,

They make some disposable diapers with a cloth like outer layer that are very quiet and discreet. two manufactures are Attends and Tena. Just make sure you ask for the cloth type disposable because both these companies also make disposable diapers with a plastic backing........

thank you both for your feedback.

so those really are the only two options... cloth backed disposables, or cloth with plastic pants. guess i was hoping some one more experienced than I would reveal something else.

oh well, guess i'll keep searching for whats right for me with trial and error.

Hi Brisby, the cloth like diapers at cvs, with the refastanable tabs are real quiet, and comfortable, I wear them under my sleepers to bed, and during the day, and if you have to take a leak, you can open one side.

They are disposeables, I forgot to mention that, I also use a tena insert, from wally world, cut on the bottom, so it passes through to the diaper, I can wet about three times before leaking, with the insert, but only once with the diaper alone.

Good luck Brisby, I m here for ya if you need me....B

Tena Supers and Tena Ultras have a cloth like cover and are super quiet. The Supers are thicker and hold a good deal but aren't so think that they can be detected under a pair of jeans.

I also wear Molicare Supers for daytime wetting. They're fairly quiet under jeans but there is a very slight crinkle (not bad though). The Molicare supers are very thin and hold at least wettings. I also use Molicare Super Plus diapers for around the house and night time wettings.

I wear disposables 24/7 and my experience is that absolutely nobody can hear them. You hear it cause you know it's there. I hate cloth, but you might ok with it. If it was disposables you're used to, cloth will most likely feel too much like underwear.

Like I said, I wear 24/7, I don't mind if you PM with 1000 questions.

There are other variations, but I can't speak about them from personal experience. For example, you can get an "all in one" cloth diaper, with the diaper and waterproof shell combined. Sometimes these are quite thick, other times they're little more than cloth-lined plastic pants. Most people don't like them because the plastic tends to wear out long before the diaper. There are also pull-up and snap-on adult training pants...try to picture the traditional kids' training pants before disposable pull-ups. I believe these are harder to find, and if you expect to use them heavily, you'll still need plastic pants. Finally, there are lots of styles of absorbant, waterproof underwear. See B4NS for some of these and lots of plastic pants. They can be quite stylish, but won't hold very much. I guess it all depends on how much you plan to use them vs. simply wear them.

BTW, I'm sorry to hear about all the sh** you've been through. I'm glad you're starting to practice a bit of "if it feels good, do it" which will hopefully help you work out these issues. Good luck!

Here's my technique for going 24/7

1. Plastic pants worn over an Abena. The soft plastic kind. It quiets it all. There is no noise from the disposable whatsoever. Plus the absorbancy of an abena allows me to change once every 6 hours.

2. Homemade belts with elastic and safety pins to keep the abena tight against the body. I used the pins to connect the elastic that I got from walmart. I made two belts that were tight but not too tight and place them over the two tapes of the abena. It holds the tapes down and prevents the diaper from coming apart. Then when I change I pull the belts up to my stomach, change, and then put them back on. Then I pull the plastic pants over that. Then I snap the onesie in place.

3. White onesies, or body shirts worn over the plastic pants. If you don't wear a onesie one thing that may be noticed could be the diaper sticking out of the back of the pants. Plus if you dropped something on the ground the diaper sticking out the back would be easily seen by anyone. With the onesie the diaper has no chance of popping out.

4. Long untucked shirts and dark jeans. If there ever was a leak sometimes the shirts could mask it.

I used that technique for 4 months straight and was never self-conscous about being discovered cause I knew there was no way anyone would figure it out. The hardest thing about going 24/7 was taking a gym bag filled with diapers and powder to work and keeping it at my desk. Then having to change at work. It was all of the noise that changing makes in the bathroom that made me self-conscoius.

Super Diaper Baby

once again, i really apriciate the feedback. and thanks for your tips.

just a personal story update...

i was having trouble getting out of the house today... every time i tried to go something would convince me i didn't really want to go anywhere. i couldn't even go into theback yard to do yardwork...

so i threw a diaper on. it really was an instant result, i had no problem getting out to clean up the yard alittle. i told myself a few days ago that i would just diaper myself whenever i wanted more or less, so i've used atleast 1 every day insted of my older average of about 1 a week. i'm surpised with the results, and yes alittle bit embarased even still, i don't know if that part will ever go away. but the results of my little experiment have convinced me that I have nothing against my diapers atleast, I say that as i think i may have still had some personal guilt.

i think i may ask my sister next time i get a chance if she would be willing to pick me up a bag of a different type of disposable, with a cloth backing so that i feel more comfortable with the "crinkle" noise that i remain self concious of, even tho i believe no one will notice it, or know what it truely is even if they do.

on a related side note, i'm pretty sure my sister has noticed my crinkling, especialy when i get up or sit down... and i know she knows exactly what it is as i've told her my secret. i know she does nothing more than maybe an internal mental chuckle when she hears it, but it still makes me self concious.

so my plan now is simply when i go out, to go out diapered... does seem alittle costly, but i guess it's cheaper then anti-depresants, and honestly the better choice of the two for me. and hey, no nasty side effects that i know of.

my sister and I will be traveling crouss country, i believe we leave tomorow or the day after... i've already told her i would be bringing "personal supplies" and she just said that it was fine. we'll be on the road a week or so i guess. and again i'm reminded how lucky i am.

oh, she's actualy offered to sew me some cloth diapers, she loves crafts... i just don't have it in me to tell her that the idea she shared with me wouldn't work, and why. and i also can't seem to express to her what i would want to make it meet my needs... i suppose i should get over that, maybe try to find a nice diaper patern to work from insted of the diaper shaped single layer of cloth she had in mind. i'm pretty creative, especialy when it comes to design. perhaps i'll draft up a pattern myself.