LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL websites that dont have virus5

notyalc

I need some help here

I got a new phone and am worried about catching a virus on it by visiting websites like tumblr . That's like the only one I know of btw.

ate there any other ABDL sites to go on that dont have any viruses?I like to go on them with my old phone, which I don't give a crap About, but this one has a bigger screen so, obviously I use it more often XD

Get the mobile versions of avast! and MalwareBytes. Most ABDL sites do not have viruses, Viruses, now considered a subset of "malware" are transferred by either emial; opeining a bad one, defended against by using a webmail and FireFox as well as the two anti-malware apps I mentioned, Or bundled with a download. These last are usually inserted by a hacker or a download site such as CNET which, either knowingly or unknowlingly bundles adware. That is the reaosn why Skiljan Irfan of IrfanVies oversees the places that carry his setup files

Webmail sites are usually prodetced by a major security system like Norton or MacAfee so that is one wall of defense

Firefox has a system for identifying attack sites and the like that they update

MalwareBytes and avast! have shields, scanning and quarantine functions and play nice together
It is like having 3 pair of rubber panties before anything can even get through and then a clean-up "just in case"

It was not that long ago we used to have separate apps against virus/trojan horse, spyware, adware, keylogger and rootkit malware

Another source of attac, especially mobile is in wi-fi and networks, the best defense of networks I know if is WPA

Edited by Christine Daryleanne