LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"to Sleep, Perchance To Dream?"

"To Sleep, Perchance to Dream."  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Does your sleeping position reveal anything?

• Lover's Knot
    • Cherish
    • Spoon
    • Romantic
    • Liberty
    • Sleep Alone (true liberty? ;-) )

I just read this survey on AOL:-

Sleeping positions 'reveal all'

Whether you "spoon'' with your partner or sleep back to back, the way people lie in bed at night can reveal a lot about their relationship, a study has found. The sleep behaviour study identified the most popular sleeping positions for British couples and what they say about the state of their relationship.

It found that the most common sleeping position for British couples was to sleep back to back but not touching. More than a quarter (27 per cent) of couples said they ended up in the "Liberty'' pose which, according to relationship psychologist Corinne Sweet, means that while the couple feel connected, they are independent enough to sleep separately. This position indicates they are used to one another and accept each other's sleeping habits.

The second most popular position, according to the survey, is back to back but touching, with 23 per cent of couples saying they adopt this pose. The "Cherish'' position means the couple are comfortable, intimate and relaxed with each other and is often popular in a new relationship.

When it comes to "Spooning'' it is far more common for the man to be on the outside protecting his partner than the other way round. A fifth of couples say they "spoon'' with the woman on the inside compared to just eight per cent of lovers who spoon with the woman on the outside.

The "Lovers Knot'', where couples lie face to face, legs intertwined for 10 minutes before separating to sleep, is favoured by 10 per cent of couples. It demonstrates a loving independence and is a sign of intimacy, love and sexual activity.

The "Romantic'', which often features in Hollywood films and has the woman lying with her head and arm on a man's chest, is relatively shunned as a sleeping pose with just four per cent opting for the position.

Ms Sweet, who interpreted the research on behalf of hotel company Travelodge, said: "Couples fall into habitual ways of sleeping together that suits their personalities and personal preferences.

"These are negotiated at the outset, so if something changes in how they sleep together, this can reflect a change in their relationship and cause concern for the other partner.''

More than 2,000 adults were questioned for the survey.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Tee-hee, Ms Sweet :D )

Believe it or bunkum?

D :closedeyes: lly

I dont know the name of said pose but...

With spooning out... (side sleeping results in leaks),

I often fall asleep on my guy's chest, with his arm around me, sometimes both arms around me.

I'm a tummy sleeper, so this works for me.

Is that the "romantic" positon?

Sometimes, if I'll be on my back for the night, I put my head on his soulder.

I don't sleep well if he's not there.