LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jacksonville?

kellysbaby

I live about 30 to 45 mile north of Jacksonville, FL, in Kingsland Ga. I like it here it is a nice quite place to live, the family likes it. The schools here are good and the rent around here is not to bad. When I first moved down here we thought about Jacksonville but we decided against it when we where told about the crime. After the reading all the information we decide to look around and this is the first place that we could afford.

By what I have been told there is some nice places around Jacksonville. Just take your time and look around there is plenty of sites out there that will tell you the grade of the schools, how the neighborhoods are, police calls, and so on.

As for ABDL yes there is a few down here

well, we live in Indy now and Jacksonville has a lower crime rate..... Indy is compared to Jacksonville in terms of urban sprawl and with being around it for so long I know that there are good and bad areas to be found.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in jacksonville. We do have skewed ratings though since our city is bigger than most counties. When you have that many more people in one city you will have a higher total crime rate too. Still, our per capita crime rate is high on

The biggest problem we're having is finding out what parts of town to avoid! I'm flying out next Friday to tour the company and meet in person and house hunting without knowing the areas is extremely difficult. In Indy the easiest answer is to avoid down town and the east side. Nobody can give me a good answer on Jacksonville. We're planning on 30 minutes or less from the ocean so that does narrow it down though.

On Wed Oct 28 2015 16:58:37 GMT-0400, kellysbaby said:

The biggest problem we're having is finding out what parts of town to avoid! I'm flying out next Friday to tour the company and meet in person and house hunting without knowing the areas is extremely difficult. In Indy the easiest answer is to avoid down town and the east side. Nobody can give me a good answer on Jacksonville. We're planning on 30 minutes or less from the ocean so that does narrow it down though.

It does. You will be mostly looking at the western part of jacksonville beach (not to be confused with jacksonville),

I finally get some in depth advice!!! We've been looking outside the loop within 30 minutes of the ocean. Our main rule for relocation is beach access and beach access brings up values to drive out crime. I fly down next Friday to meet with management and iron out details.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: we flew to Jacksonville and spent the weekend house hunting. We're planning on the Orange Park area around the 1st of the year. I sealed the deal with my wife by taking her to St. Augustine to walk along the beach. She fell in love with the Florida surf and has been even more committed than before.