LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like To Start A Group In Ne. Pa.

HELLOOO im jeffy from the lycoming county are. Was thinking about forming a weekly or monthly get togethers. This group will be open to all forms of AB/DL , sissy babies & mommys & daddys. purposs of da geto gethers is to make new friends share info & support, also like to have a party about once a year to start. If u r intrested in forming this group please let me know. You can reply to this post or E mail me @ jeffybaby42@yahoo.com

Guest Baby Dean

HELLOOO im jeffy from the lycoming county are. Was thinking about forming a weekly or monthly get togethers. This group will be open to all forms of AB/DL , sissy babies & mommys & daddys. purposs of da geto gethers is to make new friends share info & support, also like to have a party about once a year to start. If u r intrested in forming this group please let me know. You can reply to this post or E mail me @ jeffybaby42@yahoo.com

I'd be interested in get-togethers. I'm not real close so it couldn't be real frequently. I'm from the Allentown (Northampton County) area.

Baby Dean

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jeffy I am from the bloomsburg area I would love to get togeather with you guys and have a small party I have plenty of room and a hot tub ..please contact me at double1960 at yahoo ..thanks ed

Guest pokey69

Hi, I'm from S-C PA... I'm in a little town called Hanover. It's 20 minutes from Gettysburg. I wish I knew some females or even guys to be friend with that were into diapers... My e-mail is swim08speed@gmail.com... Send me an email sometime... :)

Hi, I'm from S-C PA... I'm in a little town called Hanover. It's 20 minutes from Gettysburg. I wish I knew some females or even guys to be friend with that were into diapers... My e-mail is swim08speed@gmail.com... Send me an email sometime... :)

There is a couple of us right above you, we have to meet someplace that all.

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know if I'm ready to actually meet up with anyone face to face, but I think it is fantastic to know that I'm not only one in the area into this. BTW I'm in Monroe County.

Give me some more time, some day I'll be ready to meet up with you guys.

Well I'll look forward to that, when it's time, you will know, meet publicly, and don't do anything you don't want to do....B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in Lancaster County, but would gladly make the trip up to the NorthEast. I've never maet another AB in my life, and I'm ready to start meeting people.

Nobody up here, seems to want to meet up. I don't get to your part of the world, this time of the year, but I do in the summer, other than the harrisburg auto show at the farm show complex, Jan. 24 - 28....let me know if you go for car shows, its all new stuff...

Nobody up here, seems to want to meet up. I don't get to your part of the world, this time of the year, but I do in the summer, other than the harrisburg auto show at the farm show complex, Jan. 24 - 28....let me know if you go for car shows, its all new stuff...

beallucanb, did you get the message i sent you?

I'm in Staten Island, NY, but am definitely willing to make the drive for a Diaper party, or gathering. I'm a 36 yr old m DL. Let me know the where and when of the party, and I will be there!

• 2 months later...