LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris sat up and looked at David. She realized she had pooped her pants and knew she was going to need help cleaning up. When she heard about her mother, she sighed.

"Okay, You can help me and Molly."

Molly woke up as well. She looked back at David.

"Yes, I'm wet David. I need you to change me."

Molly got out and took David's hand. She walked with David and Chris into the bathroom.

"Yes, Gus. Thank you." Jessie said getting out of the car.

David pee 6 poop 4

Chris pulled David towards the girls bathroom and found it empty. She sighed when David needed to pee first and looked away. Molly did the same.

Jessie laid their and let Gus change her.

David pee 6 poop 4

Chris sighed and went over to the sink. She got the towel wet and wrung it out before bringing it back to David.

"Here you go." She said.

Jessie let Gus take care of her.

"Alright. The only one who will notice is Molly and I don't think she will care."

David pee 0 poop 4

"I'm sorry, Chris, but I can't just hurry. If I do a rush job, then you might as well wear messy pants, sis."

David continued cleaning her up until she was completely clean, then he pulled a clean diaper her size on her and fastened it.

Just as Chris exited the stall, Gus pushed open the door.

"Kids, are you okay?" he called into the bathroom.

"We're fine!" David called back.

Once all the kids were back in the car, Joe and Gus quickly went to the bathroom, and then they started the last leg of their trip, which would only take another four hours.

During the next four hours, Gus drove while Joe slept.

Jessie nodded. After Gus and hour left Jessie reached back to wake Chris and David up. Chris had slept alright with no more nightmares.

"Chris and David, we're at Gus's house. It's after two in the morning. Chris, you'll be sharing a bedroom with Molly, and David will have his own room. Just go upstairs and I'm sure you'll find Molly. David, your room is next to that one. I'll be downstairs. The bathroom is upstairs If you need it."

Chris nodded and got out of the car. She waited for David. Jessie waited for them to go in the house before getting out out the car.

David pee 2 poop 5

David walked with Chris into the house and to the top of the stairs, and then suddenly, he felt her from the back on her bottom to see if she was wet or not.

Chris jumped when David put his hand on her bottom.

"David!" Chris shouted."I will tell you if I'm wet."

When Chris entered her room she smiled at how cute Molly looked. She got undressed and got into bed.

"I'm fine, Gus. I'm just going to go to bed. It will be nice to sleep in a bed again." Jessie replied.

David pee 2 poop 5

David used the bathroom and then went to sleep in his clothes.

Gus went to bed soon after everyone had settled down.

When Chris fell asleep, she was able to sleep without any dreams of specific memory.

The next morning, Chris was the first one awake at about 5:30.

Jesse pee 6 poop 1.1

Chris pee 8.4 poop 0

Molly pee wet and 7

Chris woke up and realized she had to pee bad. She sat up in bed, a little disoriented. It took her a minute to remember they were at Gus's house. She got out of bed and looked for the bathroom..

When she found it, she tried to unpin her diaper. She struggled for a couple of