LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris sat on the toilet trying really hard to pee, but was finding it difficult.

"I'm sorry David." Molly said.

Molly looked up at Gus and then at David and Chris. Finally she sighed.

"Grandpa, I need to use the toilet. I forgot to tell David before he put my diaper back on me after checking it. Can you help me?"

Chris looked at David.

"Well if I don't pee now, then you better put a diaper on me." Chris said with a sigh.

Molly pushed everything out, then wiped before she stood up.

"Okay, I'm done grandpa," Molly said.

David pee 0

David was glad when he saw the stream from his sister shoot into the toilet just as she parted her legs ready for him to stand her up.

"Alright," David agreed.

When everyone got in, Joe took the wheel and started to drive.

David, now not worried about his sisters, especially Chris who was in panties and sitting next to him with clean pants on, could take his mind off of everything by playing with his game.

David ignored his sister's squirming because he didn't know what she was doing, but the only thing that mattered is if she wet, and if she did, he would know about it soon enough.

Chris looked at the book and then at the teacher. She wasn't sure what to do. And all the other students teasing her didn't help. She rubbed her eyes hoping that would help make sense of the letters and she would be able to read. Her legs were shaking and she couldn't get a word out.

David pee 0 poop 2

By the time everyone had fallen asleep in the car, they had been driving for another four hours, and it was like Joe was trying to make up for lost time because he didn't seem to want to pull over.

Chris put her hands under her and tried to keep the poop from coming out. She hoped she made it through Math as she didn't want to shame herself or get herself kicked out of ROTC. She bit her lip and kept her eyes on the teacher.

David pee 6 poop 4

Jessie made her way through the restaurant and outside. She didn't look back as she got Chris in the car and started it.

Chris pooped her pants and started crying. She knew it was going to ruin her chances at ROTC.

Molly wet her diaper in her sleep.

David pee 6 poop 4