LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessie was somewhat relieved when Gus entered the stall. She let him take off her panties and sat down on the toilet. She calmed down some as he cleaned up up and put the clean panties and the pants on her, then followed him out of the stall. She washed her hands, standing next to Chris. When Gus whispered that would get something to help her, she just nodded.

Jessie and Chris followed Gus back to the car. Jessie got in the car and Chris took the ice cream.

"Thank you Joe." Chris said as she ate her ice cream.

Molly finished her ice cream then got in the car next to her mother. She gave her mother a smile and buckled herself.

David pee 0

When everyone was back in the car, and Gus was in the front passenger seat this time with Joe driving, and David sitting next to Chris, Joe pulled out of the lot and started to drive.

"Well, some time ago, when we were at the old house, I saw you come home wet a couple of times, when you thought I and Molly was playing somewhere and didn't see you.

"I guess, but mom and dad has always taught us to obey the ones in charge, even if we don't trust them completely. Like teachers, and policemen. I guess I should have gotten out though."

"Yes, I know I have the right to go. I guess I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm sure Joe wouldn't have minded either. I know you would have taken care of the kids for me, and I appreciate that. It wasn't always the kids though"

David pee 1

Chris shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe it was the same. Now I think I would like to get some sleep, if you don't mind."

Chris closed her eyes and leaned towards the window.

Jessie nodded off as well.

David pee 1

David was worried that he had made his sister upset, but he decided the way to fix it wasn't to keep her awake if she wanted to sleep, so he fell asleep as well.

Chris started to have uneasy dreams again where she repeatedly had accidents in classes, but the most stressful times were in the English class and the ROTC class.

Everyone woke up as Gus called into them. Chris sat up and stretched.

Jessie got out of the car, followed by Molly and Chris. Molly looked at David.

"Do you want to come in too, David? I might need help."

Jessie looked at Chris.

"I'm going in and try to pee. How about you coming too?"

When they got in the bathroom there was only one stall. David took Molly in first and removed her diaper. She sat down on the toilet and started to pee.

Chris and Jessie waited in the bathroom for Molly to finish.

David pee 4

Even though Molly had to pee pretty badly, David made her wait for him to unpin her on both sides, and then he carefully helped her onto the toilet so she could start peeing.

Molly finished peeing and stood up, she wiped herself and let David pin her up again.

"Thank you David." Molly said.

Molly moved out of the stall and looked at Chris and her mother.

"Okay, one of you can go now if you want." Molly said.

"You go ahead Chris. I'll go after you go. I really don't feel the need to go right now." Jessie said.

Chris sighed.

"I'm going to need help." Chris said.

David pee 4

Chris looked at her mother and sighed. She knew her mother wasn't going to be able to help her much. She entered the stall where David was.

"Can you help me? Mom can't do it right now." Chris said.

David pee 4

"Chris, are you sure you want me to do this?" David asked as he back her towards the toilet to sit down though she wasn't unfastened yet.