LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly was enjoying playing games with her brother. Even so, she was starting to get tired and started yawning as time went on, but she tried to stay alert to play games.

Chris clenched her fists and unclenched them. She was so angry she was about ready to hit the teacher. She trembled and tried to move away from the teacher.

Jessie remained asleep in her seat.

David pee 0 poop 2

Just as before, David started to pee first with his back to his sister in the stall so she wouldn't have to look at him peeing if she wanted to to talk to him and see his back.

Molly waited while David used the toilet. She was glad they hadn't waited too long for her.

Chris was trying hard not to poop her pants, even though it was straining at her pants. She wished Joe was awake or her mother was to take her to the bathroom. She wondered when Gus or David would be coming back to the car.

When David finished peeing, he closed up and then turned around to help his sister get out of her pants and then her diaper.

"I'm really proud of you," he told Molly with a hug, unpinning her diaper as he hugged her.

Molly blushed.

"I don't really need diapers. They are just in case i can't make it to the bathroom while on the trip."

Molly sat down after she was undressed and started to pee.

Chris moved around in her seat, not wanting to stand. It was hurting her. She wanted to get out and go to the bathroom, but she didn't want to wake Joe up.

Jessie leaned over the seat to talk to Chris.

"Are you okay, Chris?" Jessie asked.

"Not really. I wet my pants and my poop is coming out too. I would like to go the bathroom, but I don't want to wake up Joe." Chris said.

"I have to pee. Let's see if Gus will come back soon." Jessie said.

David pee 0

Molly continued to try to poop. She pushed hard to try to get it to come out.

Jessie started to pee her pants as she sat there, unable to hold it any longer. Chris started peeing her pants as well, even though she was having pains from keeping the poop from coming all the way out.

David pee 0

Molly finished on the toilet and wiped herself. She jumped off the toilet so David could help her dress.

Jessie blushed when Joe noticed her. She started to get out of the car. She looked and got the extra clothes for herself and a diaper for Chris.

Joe shook his head and tried to find a skirt, meanwhile, the poop that was trapped in her butt crack started to ooze into Chris's panties.

Jessie walked with Chris into the bathroom. She had led her into one of the stalls and was trying to help her clean up. She had gotten Chris's pants and panties off her.

Chris was mortified as she stood there in front of her mother, and now Gus, half naked.

"Okay, is that alright with you Chris?" Jessie wondered.

Chris blushed and looked down at the floor.

"I guess I don't have any choice. We both need to get cleaned up. Go ahead." Chris sighed.

Jessie left to get cleaned up.

David pee 0

"Okay, I'll try. I'll let you know if I need your help." Chris said.

She started cleaning herself.

Jessie started hearing things as she started undressing. Her hands and body shook as she tried to pull her pants down.

Molly looked where Joe told her.

"Can we stand out here until everyone gets back?"

"No, nothing is wrong. I just don't want to get in the car right now. We are going to be in there for a long time after we leave here, right?" Molly said.

Chris kept wiping herself with toilet paper, dropping it in the toilet and flushing it. She kept going over and over trying to get clean.

Jessie trembled and she got her pants down. She put them on her panties and couldn't make herself pull them down. Tears started coming down her face.

David pee 0

Molly smiled and nodded her head, looking at David.

"I think I would like that. What about you, David?"

Chris worked at cleaning herself up, pushing the toilet paper up as far as she could and pulling the poop out, throwing it in the toilet. She spent a long time on cleaning herself.

Jessie wasn't sure what she was going to do. She didn't want to wear clean pants over the messy panties. She walked around the stall she was in, crying to herself.

David pee 0

As Chris dug the toilet paper deeper in getting at the poop, the hardened stuff keeping the rest in her butt, now being removed, she started to poop again, this time, the poop falling straight to the floor.

Chris let Gus pin the diaper on her and stepped into the skirt so he could pull it up and pin it closed.

"Thank you, Gus." She said.

Jessie kept sitting there, looking at the dry pants, hearing noises like the bikers were in the bathroom with her. She didn't know what to do.

Molly thought for a minute.

"I would like chocolate please."

David pee 0

"Yes, it is embarrassing, but I know you have to do it." Chris replied.

She stood still as he pinned up the skirt and then walked over to the sink. She soaped up her hands and washed them several times to get them clean. She kept checking them and scrubbing them again. Finally she dried them off.

Jessie heard Gus's knock and jumped. She thought it might have been one of bikers coming for her. Then she heard his voice and calmed down slightly. She reached for the door to open it.

"No, I'm not okay. I keep hearing things."

David pee 0