LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gus nodded.

He ordered some eggs and bacon with coffee for himself, and Joe had some hash browns, eggs and bacon, and coffee with cream and sugar.

David sat next to Molly and reached down and took one of her hands and held it while they waited on their food to get there.

"Now, Joe and I haven't had much sleep in the last day, so we are going to sleep here in the car for awhile.

Chris felt tired as well. She felt like she hadn't got much sleep. She hoped her mother or brother would decide to sleep so she could as well.

Jessie looked at her children and yawned some.

"I think I am going to sleep as well, even though we are going to be able to sleep while one of you is driving." Jessie informed.

"I think I will join mom." Chris said.

Molly wasn't sure what she wanted to do. She wanted to be with David, whatever he decided to do. She wasn't all that tired. She looked up at David.

David pee 4 poop 2

David wasn't that tired either, but he was worried that the adults thought he wasn't old enough to go play the video games by himself, or even take Molly with him, if she wanted to come.

Molly looked up at David and smiled.

"I want to go with you if you want to play videogames." Molly said.

Jessie nodded.

"That's okay, as long as it's not too far away. I wish he had a phone or someway to call me, but I guess it will be alright if you stay right in the place with the videogames. And don't let Molly out of your sight."

David pee 4 poop 2

Molly got Mr. Bear from the car then stood next to David to wait until they went to the video games.

Chris frowned a bit. It would be four hours before she would be able to go to the bathroom if she didn't go now. She didn't feel like going though. She wished she could have put a diaper on, but her clothes were too tight for that, and Gus was looking at her anyway.

"I'll go try now, Just in case," Chris said, heading to the bathroom.

Jessie got in her seat and closed her eyes to sleep.

David pee 4 poop 2

"I hope so too. I will try to sleep so I won't be thinking about it." Chris sighed.

Chris got in the car and took her seat. She scrunched down and closed her eyes.

Molly took David's hand and listed to Gus. She let David take her as they followed Gus to the store.

"Can I have a

Jessie waved to David and Molly as they left and turned on her side to sleep. She looked over at Chris for a second before closing her eyes.

Chris sighed and closed her eyes as well.

Molly held her coke in one hand and Mr. Bear with the other as she followed David and Gus over to the video games. She waited to see what game David would choose to play first.

David pee 5 poop 2

Molly let David take her into the bathroom stall. She had to pee too, but she let David go first. It wasn't that bad right now, and she figured David would be finished before it got that bad.

David pee 0 poop 2

The teacher shook his head at her as if he was going to deny her that right, but he walked upon her, and he whispered to her.

"Ms. Whitherspoon.

Chris listened to the teacher. She nodded.

"Yes sir, I understand. No going to the bathroom during class. got it." Chris replied.

Molly sat down on the toilet, holding Mr. Bear. She started to pee in the toilet.

"Thank you David." Molly said.

David pee 0 poop 2

Chris looked at the paper, knowing she should have received a better grade. She sat at her desk after the bell rang ending class and came up to the teacher.

"Why didn't I get a better grade on this paper?"

"Rampage," David answered her as he pinned her diaper up for her and then he started to dress her like she was five years old.

Molly listened as David dressed her. She was excited to be able to play with David and didn't care that he was dressing her.

"That sounds good David. I bet I beat your butt." Molly said.

Chris couldn't believe what the teacher was saying. She didn't really have a comeback for him. She noticed the time and decided to go to the ROTC class so the teacher there wouldn't mark her for being tardy.

"Thank you for letting me know, sir."Chris told the English teacher.

She walked out of the classroom. She wished she could stop by the bathroom but was afraid to make the ROTC teacher mad.

David pee 0 poop 2

Chris bit her lip and decided not to ask to leave the class. She knew this meant she was probably going to wet her pants, but that wasn't as important to her right now as getting the teachers recommendation. She pressed her hands between her legs.

"Alright, let's go for the high score!" Molly said.

Molly went out and washed her hands and waited for David to take her to the Rampage game.

David pee 0 poop 2