LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"You're still mad because I tried to check you the other day to see if you were wet, aren't you?" David asked in a low humble voice.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No that's not it at all. You are my younger brother and it isn't proper for you to see me naked. I didn't have a choice on the trip, and I wasn't sure about Gus until lately."

Chris went with David to the bathroom, doing as he told her. She flinched when he touched her bottom.

David pee 5 poop 4

David led her to just in front of the bath tub.

"Chris, I don't see the big point about whether we look at each other naked, to tell you the truth.

"You were already in the bathroom when I needed to go, or I would have asked you to go first."

"I don't know what to think about Gus. He hasn't done anything to make new not trust him. I do trust you, but it is embarrassing to have my little brother help me get cleaned up."

Jessie nodded.

"It wasn't as if I purposely let David see me'"

David pee 5 poop 4

"Okay, whatever you want. I'll stay wherever I am then."Jessie said

Jessie put on the skirt.

"Alright, I'll do that," Chris promised.

"I guess it would, though it would be embarrassing either way. I see how you feel, but each of us feel different. I would respect what grandpa wants because it is his house. Mom trusts him, and she did before the trip. Otherwise she wouldn't have decided to come here."

Chris started cleaning herself.

David pee 5 poop 4

"I wouldn't blame you for anything he does. That's not how I am."

"Go on downstairs, Jessie. I'll be down shortly.I need to check on the kids."

Gus walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

David pee 0 poop 4

"Chris, I'm not saying you'd blame me, but I am saying, wouldn't you blame yourself, if you let someone hurt me or especially Molly?"

He sighed as he sat the lid of the toilet down so he could watch her bathe.

"Chris in the tub, grandpa!

"I've helped her since you've moved in. I just asked you to help her since I was busy with your mother. Now that I'm done, I can take over."

"You're mother and father left without telling me where they were going. It was only after your father died and your mother called me that I heard from them. I wanted to be in your lives."

David pee 0 poop 4

"Your mother knows me. You should trust her. I would let Molly go with a police officer. If there was a reason for her to go with them."

"I am taking good care of your mom and you and your sisters. I'm going to take them to the doctors to get them checked out."

David pee 0 poop 4

"You need to have faith that people are who they say they are, unless you know different."

"David, I promise you that I would never hurt you or your sisters. I care deeply for all of you. I appreciate that you care so much for Chris, but it really isn't appropriate for you to see her naked. Since your mother isn't able to take care of her right now, that leaves me. Now please let me in.

David pee 0 poop 4

"Well, I do know that not all people who are supposed to be who they say they are are nice people," David yelled back through the closed door.

"I agree that not everyone who is a cop is nIce, but the majority of them are and they want to help. I didn't know that about Chris and Molly, but I am planning on getting them help, along with your mother."

Chris looked at David.

"It's not that he wants to see me naked. Like you he just wants to keep me safe and make sure I'm alright. And he is our grandfather."

David pee 0 poop 4