LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Chris was talking about starting school as soon as she can, but I'm not sure if she really wants to do that or or not," Gus started to make light conversation to Jessie to try to make the situtaion less awkward for them both.

David came up later, and smiled at Molly.

"I put your things in the dirty clothes, and they are already cleaned out, so mom won't get mad at you."

He turned to Chris.

"Chris, is Joe still around?

David took Chris to the kitchen table and led her to sit down, and then he sat in her lap so she couldn't easliy get up because he didn't know how she was going to reacted, but he was worried about her.

"Chris, if you wet your pants, you shouldn't ask mom to help you.

Chris listened to David.

"I just thought I could wait, that's all. I don't know how long they are going to take. I wish they would hurry though." Chris replied.

"Wear panties, I guess. I'm going to be here in the house for the rest of the say, so I should be able to make it to the bathroom." Jessie said.

David pee 5 poop 3

"Well, I'm sorry, Chris, but you are not acting like yourself at all, and I'm scared of you making too much stress for grandpa or for mom.

"No, I don't know what you are going to do.Why don't you tell me?" Chris said.

Jessie went with Gus to her bedroom and got a pair of panties out of the dresser, putting them on.She put on a shirt and skirt.

"Thank you Gus."

David pee 5 poop 3

Chris blushed as David talked to her. She didn't answer him, and stood up after he got off her lap. She pressed her hand between her legs as they made their way to the bathroom.

Jessie walked with Gus downstairs and sat on the couch.

David pee 5 poop 3

As they started up the stairs, she started to leak...

Chris pee 9.1 poo 4.2

Gus dropped Jesse off in the living room to sit down, and he went to the kitchen to start making something for lunch.

David was walking her down the upstairs hall, when it started to spurt into her panties at regular intervals signaling she was not going to get the toilet in time at all.

Jesse pee

Chris continued to the bathroom, even though she knew she wasn't going to make it. She entered the bathroom and waited for David.

Jessie turned on the tv. Molly sat next to her mother and gave her a hug.

David pee 6 poop 4

When David turned to see if Chris was ready for him to help her pull her pants down, he saw her flooding her pants and panties.

"Chris!"

He sighed.

"Close the door, Chris," he said.

After David finished in the toilet, the pulled up his pants and zipped up, then he washed his hands before walking over to the shower where his soaked older sister was told to wait for him, and he shook his head.

"Chris, are you okay?" he asked making sure she wasn't about to start crying.