LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molly looked up at the door when Gus spoke.

"I think my mom may need your help. She's been shivering ever since she came in here. David is with Chris right now. I think they are okay." Molly said.

Jessie looked at Molly and then at the door.

"She's right, Gus. I've been thinking about the bikers again."

Chris felt like she was about to lose control.

"I think I may not make it David. I'm Sorry.

David pee 4

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris cringed as David ran out of the room letting everyone know what he was doing. She went ahead and peed in her diaper.

Jessie blushed. She looked down as she started to poop herself and had already wet herself.

"Get me some clean clothes now, I guess." Jessie said.

David pee 4

Pee continued to flow down the backs of Jesse's legs and on the insides, soaking her completely, and still, she was drizzling as the poop started to push.

Gus couldn't tell that she was pooping her panties yet, but shaking his head, he reached for her hand.

Chris walked out of the bathroom wearing only her diaper and shirt. She was embarrassed but there was nothing she could do. She knew David was right. She waited outside the car until Gus let them in the car.

Jessie listened to Gus.

"As long as Chris stays in the car, then I guess it won't be a problem. I just hope we can stop often enough now."

Jessie and Chris got in the car, as well as Molly. They buckled themselves in, ready to go.

David pee 4

Chris felt really bad. She wished all this wasn't happening. She listened to David.

"Alright. I'm sorry to be such a problem lately." Chris sighed.

"Okay, David. I understand. Hopefully everyone will be able to make it to the bathroom." Molly said.

David pee 4

David hugged his sister and even pulled her into his lap to hug her a little more strongly.

"Chris, sis, I really don't mind helping you at all.

David smiled, and after he had pinned Chris's skirt up to her shirt, as loosely but modestly as he could, he took both their hands, and started to walk with them to the store.

"Well, I don't need to pee now, so it shouldn't be a problem." Jessie said.

Chris walked with David and Molly into the store and to the girls department. She blushed a little as everyone looked at the panties. She didn't really care what kind they got her, and quickly picked out some.

Molly kept holding David's hand.

David pee 4

When David was done, he turned around, and sat on the toilet with his pants pulled up, and he motioned for Molly to come to him.

"I guess I will wear panties." Chris decided.

Molly tugged on David's shirt.

"Um, David. I'm sorry but I have to poop. Pretty bad now. I know I should have told you before you put my diaper back on me, but I forgot." Molly said.

David pee 0