LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessie had had Chris help her clean up in the bathroom after the long walk from the car. She still felt dirty after she had finished cleaning up. When she walked out of the bathroom, she heard Gus before she saw him. Chris blushed and hid behind her mother, not sure who this was. She had seen Gus when she was little, but it had been awhile.

"Gus! I didn't expect to see you so early. I thought it would be another day or so!" Jessie said.

She blushed when Gus asked what had happened.

"Well, um, it's a long story. We ran into some bikers at a restaurant and they started chasing us. I was afraid to stop and use the bathroom, so kept driving, but both pooped and peed my pants. After the car broke down, We had to walk 10 miles to get here to the rest area, and I have been trying to clean up since then." Jessie informed.

Molly hid behind David, sucking her fingers and clutching Mr. Bear tight. She was scared of the big man talking to her mom. If she hadn't peed earlier, she would have wet her diaper out of fright right now.

David pee 1 poop 2

"That sounds good. I really could use a hot shower." Jessie agreed.

"Well, I am glad you did. That means we can get to your place a day sooner than we had hoped."

Molly hugged David and smiled at him.

"Thank you David."

Jessie put her arm around Chris and led her over to Gus's van. She stopped and looked at Gus.

"Do you have a plastic sheet or old blanket you could put down on the seats so we don't ruin your car?" Jessie wondered.

Chris blushed at what her mother said.

David pee 1 poop 2

Jessie nodded and got in the back and buckled up. Chris sighed and got in the middle seat and waited for Molly. Molly gave David a hug and got in the middle seat with Chris and buckled up. She looked up at Chris and slipped her fingers in her mouth, hugging Mr. Bear.

"It's okay Molly the worst is over. We'll be at grandpa's house soon, but first we need to take a shower and maybe Gus will get us something to eat. Go ahead and go to sleep for now, though."

Chris blushed a little as Gus acted like he was surprised that Jessie would be washing her.

"I just want to make sure she is clean. Besides, I don't want any of us in the showers alone." Jessie said.

Molly took David's hand, glad that he was going to wash her. They walked into the showers and Molly started to undress. She got everything off except for her diaper and looked at David.

Chris and Jessie went into another shower and Jessie started washing Chris after she got undressed.

"Make sure you get it all, mom. I feel gross and disgusting." Chris said.

"I will honey." Jessie replied.

David pee 2 poop 2

Molly held still as David washed her. She smiled as he finished.

"Yes, that's good. Now wash yourself, okay?"

Jessie washed Chris from head to toe, then seeing Chris wasn't happy, she did it again. She looked Chris over.

"i"ve got everything off, honey. You can stay there under the shower while I wash up, okay?"

Jessie soaped herself and washed herself carefully with a wet washcloth.

David pee 2 poop 2

David washed himself up completely, and then he walked his sister back out into the main area where he saw his grandfather with some clothes for them.

"What about a diaper?" he asked Gus.

Molly blushed and looked down as Gus asked her if she wanted to wear a diaper all the time.

"I have to wear a diaper. I don't want to wet my pants. I'm afraid if I fall asleep, I will pee. Are you going to make me just wear panties?" Molly whimpered, slipping her fingers in her mouth.

Jessie finished washing and then turned off the shower. She came out and found the clothes that Gus had left for them. She helped Chris dress first, then put on her own clothes.

"It would make me feel better. I won't have to worry about if we are near to a bathroom if I need to pee."

Molly hesitantly took the diaper.

"T-thank you, grandpa," Molly said.

Molly held the diaper out to David.

"Could you please put this on me?"

Jessie sat down at the table across from Gus to wait for David and Molly.

David pee 3 poop 2

Molly smiled at David after she was fully dressed again.

"Yes, thank you. Now I don't have to worry if I have an accident."

Chris was fidgeting in her seat, her clothes being uncomfortable. She stood up when Gus came over to the table and said they were getting something eat.

Chris looked down when Gus asked her if everything was okay.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Chris mumbled.

She stayed with her mother as they walked over to the restaurant. When David stopped her and tucked her shirt in, she blushed.

"I could have done that David." Chris said. "No, they aren't fastened. Their too small for me and I can't get them to meet in the front. I zipped them up as far as I could, but they still won't fasten." Chris sighed.

David pee 4 poop 2

Chris stayed with her mother and Molly as David went up and talked to Gus. She couldn't hear what he was saying and didn't really care. She was too busy trying to keep her pants from falling off.

She followed everyone into he restaurant and waited until they were called. She kept tugging her pants up and trying to hold them.

Molly inched close to David and hugged him. She was nervous being around Gus and Joe. She felt better being with David.

Chris and Molly looked over the menu. Molly saw they had pancakes.

"Can I have pancakes, Grandpa?" She asked.

Chris ordered a hamburger and french fries.

Jessie waited for David to order.

David pee 4 poop 2