LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

David could see that his mother still was having issues with peeing, so thinking it was because he was there, he went into the kitchen, so he wasn't far in case she got scared and poured some more juice to drink while he waited for his mother to get it over with.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly followed Bertha. She looked over the dolls. She saw one that had Brown hair in pigtails and wearing a yellow dress.

"I like this one."Molly said pointing at the doll.

Chris listened to Gus.

"Alright, I'll check on Molly." Promised Chris.

Jessie pee 9 poop 4

Chris frowned. She wanted to talk to David before giving an answer, but knew Gus needed an answer today.

"Can I give you an answer after we go to the hospital?"

Molly nodded and took the doll and held it.

"How did you get so many baby dolls?" Molly wondered.

Jessie pee 9 Poop 4

Jesse finally felt a good pouring start into her panties, but frustratingingly, just as she was about half way wet, the spraying cut off and stopped, but she knew she still had to go.

"Dang it!" Jesse said out loud.

Chris undid her seatbelt but stayed in the car. Gus got out of the car and looked at David before going in the house. He saw Jessie on the couch and came over to her.

"Are you okay?" Gus asked.

Jessie pee 9.5 poop 4

Jesse's face was beat red, and she started crying the minute she realized Gus was there, watching her, and she started to pee again, More pee drenching through her pants and getting the chair all wet.

"You... I... I... David knows I'm peeing my pants.

"I'm sure you couldn't help David seeing you sitting there. I shouldn't have gone to the store without checking on you first. Let's get you upstairs." Gus said.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was waiting for Gus to get in the house. I am supposed to check on Molly, but I wanted to talk to you first."

"I was wondering if you were ready to go back to school? Gus asked if I wanted to go to school this week or wait. He said if I started back, you would be going as well. Molly wouldn't have to go yet."

Jessie pee 0 poop 4

"Gus can take care of Molly, can't he? I mean there isn't that much to take care of her. Just watch her and make sure she gets to the bathroom in time."

"Can you go get her and bring her back? I don't think I can make it."

Chris groaned and started crying as she began to poop.

"You just had a very traumatic experience, and something like soldiers who go through war areas, you have post traumatic stress. You need help, which is why I am taking all you girls in to be checked."

Gus helped Jessie upstairs to the bathroom.

Jessie pee 0 poop 5

Chris shook her head no, too embarrassed to say anything.

"People handle stress in different ways. Didn't you say that you had gone into the bathroom when you first saw the bikers? That is probably the trigger for it."

Gus helped Jessie over to the toilet.

"I don't care. I'm not leaving your side."

Gus stayed next to Jessie.

Jessie pee 0

Jesse was able to go because it was Gus next to her, and she felt his love for her and it made it very easy to go.

David pulled his sister up a little and felt her butt.

"Yes you did, sis," he said with a frown.

Chris went with David upstairs and waited at the bathroom as David spoke through the door. Then she was taken to her bedroom to wait.

Gus sighed as David came in the bathroom and got what he needed.

"I guess we have no choice for now. Just be gentle with Chris." Gus told David.

"Alright let's get you undressed and in the tub and I'll clean you under the shower."

Gus started helping Jessie.

Jessie pee 0 poop 0

Jesse looked down the whole time knowing that him helping her was less nerve wracking than trying to shower by herself, but still embarrassed that it had come to this.

"Probably so. I don't need everyone knowing I'm wearing diapers."

Chris kept washing herself as David went to get the diaper.

"Don't worry about it. I want you able to function normally, no matter how long it will take. Until then, I will take care of you and the kids."

Molly started to leave Bertha's house.and stopped.

"Can you come out and make sure I get across the street?"

Jessie pee 0 poop 0