LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Alright," Bertha smiled as she went into the bathroom.

David made the snacks downstairs.

Jesse went to the livingroom and sat in a chair to take her squirming off of David's mind.

"Because I didn't know how you would feel about walking around someone's house you didn't know by yourself." Molly said.

Molly walked downstairs with Bertha and saw the snacks David had fixed.

"Thank you David."

Chris had been focused on getting the snacks she had not thought about her toilet needs. Now though, it was making itself known.

"Um, grandpa, I need to go use the bathroom."

Jessie pee 7 poop 4

"I-I did. I don't know why I have to go so bad now."

Chris slipped her hand between her legs and hurried back to the bathroom. It took her a couple minutes to find it. She went inside.

"Okay.sorry." Molly said, blushing slightly.

Molly sat down at the table and started eating.

Jessie pee 7.5 poop 4

On her way back to the bathroom, Chris dribbled a little more wet into her panties, but she found the bathroom, and was able to get into a stall and relieve herself before her pants really got wet enough to show through.

Chris peed as much as she could, then got up and dressed. She washed her hands and came out of the bathroom. She walked towards the checkouts to find Gus.

Molly gave David a funny look.

"What do you mean, peanut butter noses?"

Jessie pee 7.5 poop 4

David cornered Molly because of how much she was laughing, and he put his sticky-peanut butter covered finger on her nose leaving a dab of it there.

Gus smiled at Chris.

Gus took Chris by the hand and led her a little ways from the store clerk and anyone else that could hear and he whispered so low that barely a sound escaped his lips.

"Honey, if you are itching or otherwise uncomfortable, I know it's embarrassing, but I need to know so I can get the right medicine.

"Not really grandpa, but you can get something just in case it happens. I'll wait here with the shopping cart."

Molly raised her eyebrows but figured David had a good reason. She followed David outside.

Jessie pee 8.5 poop 4

Molly was about ready to tell Bertha she wasn't allowed to go, when David did it was okay.

"Alright, since David knows where I'll be, I guess it's okay. Would you hold my hand when we cross the street? I'm not supposed to cross the street by myself."

Chris thought about it.

"No, I don't think I need it. Let's just get home."

Jessie pee 8.5 poop 4

Chris smiled at Gus and followed him out to the car. She waited while he put everything in the car and got in the front seat.

Molly was glad that David walked them across the road and went in Bertha's house with her.

Jessie 8.5 poop 4