LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fresh Beginnings

Sephy

"Hey there princess" Jerry said as he gave his daughter a bear hug. "How you are doing my angel?"

TK giggled as he enjoyed his mommy kiss.

"Sweetheart I was thinking about, we should home school TK." Leon replied.

Ken walked in with his and Maria's bags. "Hi everyone" He said cheerfully.

Jerry greeted his son-in-law. "Hey there Ken"

"We'll need to see about that. We still have time to figure things out anyways.

"Hey there Ken honey. I'm so glad you're visiting with Maria. Leon and his wife are here as well and their new son TK." Wanda said

"My baby brother is here? Awww oh yeah they told me they adopted." Maria said and looked at Ken.

Kris nodded as she heard some voices downstairs. "I think your sister and brother-in-law are here." She said

"Lets go down to see them" Leon replied.

TK hid him into his daddy when he heard new voice. He whined softly.

"Any time, Honestly we should have done this sooner" Ken replied back.

Kris nodded as she headed downstairs with Leon and greeted her sister in law and her husband.

Maria smiled widely as she hugged the both of them and looked at TK."Oh my goodness, is this TK? He is soooooooo adorable." She cooed and looked at TK. "Hi sweetie, I'm your auntie Maria and this is your Uncle Ken." She said

"I've been good." Maria replied as she kissed Leon's cheek. "Awww he's a shy one huh?"

Kris nodded. "Yes, but he warms up quite easily. Hey there TK. That's your auntie and uncle. They're very nice people." She said

TK listened to his mommy. He reached with just one hand to his auntie. He was still mostly buried in his daddy, but he was trying.

"Good boy" Leon praised TK just for trying.

TK giggled as felt lightly ticklish.

"There we go" Leon said as he kissed TK's head. "My big sister is the best TK. She'll love you as much as me and your mommy do" Leon informed TK.

"Congrats sweetie" Jerry told Mara while he hugged her.

Leon smiled and said "Hear that TK you're going to have cousin" Leon kissed his sister's cheek.