LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fresh Beginnings

Sephy

"Yes honey, at this rate we could start by tonight if I can finish up after dinner" Leon stated. "Word of warning my love. If I get the mixture right, it may make you slightly sick, but it should pass after a moment. Oh you'll be needing bigger bras. The milk might push your bust into bigger size or two"

TK sat beside Kris and ate his meal.

Leon ate while he watched TK. He was looking for some kind of sign of Re:birth's effects. TK didn't seem to notice he was too busy on his meal or just asking Kris random question.

As dinner came to a close Re:birth started draining Tk of his energy for an another jump back. This time around it didn't come with a drizzy effect, only sleepiness. TK rested his head against Kris and yawned.

Leon kissed TK's head "Get him to bed, and I'll finish up in the lab okay?" Leon asked kissing Kris' lips.

TK weakly smiled to Kris. "Night mom" He said softly as he drifted off.

While working Leon was looking over the notes for reversing Re:birth. He found something that would help aid him in his current project. It would take a little time to

Leon sat her down to help Kris's body adjust to the sudden and rapid change that was about to happen.

Kris would get a rapid sickening feeling all over along with light headedness. Her breast would swell popping her current bra and taring her shirt. Leon watched over her while the whole process took place.