LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fresh Beginnings

Sephy

"Well I'll ask Kris first if its okay." Wanda said

"Sure mom, go for it. I think he needs it." Kris said and smiled but she secretly also hoped to see little Leon as well.

"Alright, here it goes.." Wanda placed some rebirth on Leon to turn him into a 2 year old. "Okay, the deed is done. Wonder how big of a fit is he going to throw this time.." She said

Leon was waking up and didn't notice for a moment that he was younger again. "Hey!" Most people in the house would hear. "Who's did this?" He screamed.

TK heard Leon's high pitch screaming and started crying.

TK calmed down after awhile.

Leon was fuming. He opened his mouth to yell at his mom, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He was extremely frustrated and mad, but couldn't let it out. His eyes started to water before he ran to hide somewhere else in the house. He ran passed everyone sobbing loudly.

Kris and Maria saw as he rushed out and went to hide. "Oh Leon.." Kris said as she gently bounced TK.

"He's having one of his really big fits." Maria said

Wanda came down with some clothes and a diaper in her hand. "He really is, but he just needs a little time to himself and eventually he'll calm down and come back out." She said

Jerry shook his head as he saw his toddler son. "Oh Leon, his emotions were always difficult for him to control at that age"

TK was starting to feel better.

Leon was hiding in what was his old playroom.

Maria sighed. "I think it he still struggles with it sometimes." She said

Kris smiled a little as she kissed TK. "Yes, he can get moody at home sometimes too."

Wanda left Leon to calm himself down a little before going to get him. "Leon baby? Come here, sweetie. Mommy needs to get you into a diapee before you have an accident."

TK looked at his auntie and back to his mommy.

"It hasn't been a problem for you has it?" Jerry asked Kris.

Leon was still feeling hurt and crying. He saw his mommy and quickly rushed to her arms.

Kris shook her head. "Nah, I like it. He acts really cute when he wants attention after that." She said happily as she nuzzled TK.

"Oh baby boy.." Wanda said as she hugged him and nuzzled him softly. "I know you're upset with me. I'm sorry okay?" She said as she looked at him

Kris nodded a little. "I suppose so." She said as she cuddled TK close to her and sighed

Maria smiled a little. "Yeah, only you and Mom can see that Leon is 'cute' that way." She said and giggled

Wanda held him tightly as she rocked him a little and then looked down at him. "There we go, there's my winning smile. Okay, Leon do you need to go potty, baby boy?" She asked as she gently stroked his hair

TK was smiling again. "Mommy" He cooed softly.

Leon was blushing as he was being diapered. He knew he need them, but he still had his adult mind and it embarrassed him.

Kris kissed him back and cuddled him close

"Hehe guess you're not exactly 2 yet huh? It'll probably set in later." Wanda carried Leon to the bathroom. She removed his diaper and gently sat him down on the toilet with a child seat on it.