LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fresh Beginnings

Sephy

TK began to wake again. He only understood Kris positive tone and cooed happily to her.

Leon cooked and pulled out the highchair for TK. While his meal was cooking Leon set up a few baby locks around the kitchen.

TK giggled happily at his mommy's kiss. His fist found it's way into his mouth. TK still had a teenage mental level, but now with two drawbacks. One he had no way to voice his thoughts and two his emotions were that of an infant, so they were extremely fragile.

"Love, food is almost ready" Leon called up.

As TK was sat in his highchair his face was a mix of emotions. He didn't want to be away from his mommy. She felt warm and safe. He told himself. On top of that TK felt scared of how little control he really had.

TK cooed as he reached for his mommy excitedly.

Leon nodded as he smiled at his son and wife. "All right my love. Call me if you need anything" Leon picked TK up and hugged him lovingly before handing him to Kris. "Bye my loves. I'll be home before dinner" He said as he walked out the door.

While Kris was away Tk felt the tell tale signs of toilet needs. His legs were useless in their present state. He felt it disappear in a flash. His pacifier fell as he sighed from the sudden relief. This turned into a look of horror as he felt a warm mush between his bottom and the plastic seat. His new baby emotions took control as he wailed.

Kris heard him wailing as she finished up and came into the room and smelled what he had done. "Oh. I think someone made poopies." She said as she lifted him up from the seat. "Shhh baby it's okay. Mommy's gonna make it better." She said as she carried him to the nursery.