LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A House Full of Girls

Ishigreensa

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course. After you are done, if Bridget isn't finished yet, I'll let Lisa go too. She looks like she needs to." Carol said.

Lisa blushed a bit. She felt her poop pushing against her bottom already. She hoped she could hold it until Vanessa or Bridget came out of the bathroom.

Bridget pee 0 poop 2

Vanessa pee 6 poop 2

Vanessa ran into the bedroom and into the bathroom, and pulled down her pants peeing in the toilet relief washing over her face.

Bridget came out of the bathroom, finally, just as Lisa was about to lose it.

Lisa saw Bridget and jumped up. She raced past her into the bathroom, closing the door but not locking it. She pulled down her panties and sat down. She pushed hard to get the poop to come out. She wasn't sure when they were leaving for school, but she didn't want to hold everyone up.

Kaitlyn saw Lisa leave and knew it must have been a real emergency, even though Lisa had not said anything. She was glad it wasn't her.

Bridget pee 0 poop 2

Vanessa pee 0 poop 2

Lisa continued to sit on the toilet, steadily pushing her poop out. She wasn't paying attention to what was being said out in the dining room.

Kaitlyn stood up and picked up her backpack.

"I'm ready." She said.

Carol cleared the table and put the dishes in the sink for later as they waited for Lisa.

Bridget pee 0 poop 2

Vanessa pee 0 poop 2

Seeing they were running a little late, Lisa still having about five minutes to go, Bridget decided that her two friends should go on ahead and tell the teachers if they were late, that they were on the way to school, but had an emergency to deal with.

Bridget pushed Vanessa and Kaitlyn towards the door.

"Your mom will kill you if you are late for school," Bridget told Vanessa sharply for she knew how strict Vanessa's parents could be at times.

Lisa pee

"Alright. I'll let the homeroom teacher know then." Kaitlyn said as she left the house with Vanessa.

"I think the first night went okay, don't you? I think I am going to like living here, for however long I have to."

Lisa finally pushed the last of her poop out and wiped. She pulled up her pants and flushed. Lisa washed her hands before leaving the bathroom. She saw Kaitlyn and Vanessa were gone.

"Where did Kaitlyn and Vanessa go? Are we late for school?" Lisa asked.

Bridget pee 0 poop 2

Vanessa pee 0 poop 2

Kaitlyn smiled at Vanessa.

"Thanks. I know all of you girls have my back, so to speak, and I can talk to any of you if I need to."

Lisa nodded.

"Alright, I'm up to it if you are."

Lisa grabbed her book bag and raced out the door.

Bridget pee 0 poop 2

Vanessa pee 0 poop 2

Bridget had misjudged how much of a lead five mintues was, and though they both ran, they didn't catch up to the others until they got to the school grounds.

Lisa smiled at Vanessa.

"I don't have a watch and wasn't sure of the time. I was just trying to catch up with you and Kaitlyn."

Kaitlyn sat down in the cafeteria to wait until the first bell rang.

Bridget pee 0 poop 2

Vanessa pee 0 poop 2

Kaitlyn felt the need to pee as they neared the cafeteria. She wondered if they were going to be as busy today as they were yesterday. She decided to wait until later, and hopefully the line would be small by then.

Lisa wondered what was on the menu today for lunch.

Bridget pee 5 poop 3

Vanessa pee 6 poop 3

They got their lunch, and started to eat when Bridget began to notice she had to pee.

Vanessa was now starting to get concerned about going to the bathroom, but she was a little worried it would be full again, so decided to wait just a few more minutes to let more people get out of there.

"Not really. I guess I'm lucky, huh?" Lisa answered.

Kaitlyn finished her lunch and threw away her trash. She came back to the table.

"I'm going ahead to the bathroom now. Hopefully there won't be a line in there, but if there is, I might as well join it now. I swear, if I wet my pants today, I will wear a diaper to school tomorrow." Kaitlyn joked, smiling at the girls.

Bridget pee 6 poop 3

Vanessa pee 7 poop 3

Lisa changed her mind, and after picking up the trash andLisa throwing it out, followed the rest of the girls to the bathroom.

"Hey, we all got to stick together, right?" Lisa said as she caught up with the girls.

Lisa held the door open so everyone else could go in. Kaitlyn entered the room and looked around. She looked at Bridget and Vanessa.

Kaitlyn took her place behind Bridget and Vanessa and the couple of other girls waiting. She fidgeted nervously, dancing slightly, trying not to draw attention to herself. She didn't want to leave a puddle on the floor today.

Lisa walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. She took her brush out of her purse and brushed her hair as she waited for the other girls.

Bridget pee 6 poop 3

Vanessa pee 7 poop 3

Two toilets opened up pretty quickly, and Vanessa went right in, but then Bridget looked back at Kaitlyn.

She thought Kaitlyn looked more in urgency than herself, so she pushed Kaitlyn ahead of her.

"You go," Bridget said.

"Hey!" Kaitlyn said as Vanessa pushed her in the stall. "Thank you."

She closed the door and quickly pulled down her panties before sitting down. It took her a few seconds before she started to pee, but then it came out in a stream.

Lisa waited by the sinks for the girls to finish.

Bridget pee 0

The bell rang telling the girls they had three minutes to get to class when Kaitlyn and Bridget came out of the bathroom, so Vanessa knew she had to hold it if she didn't want to be late for class.

"We better get to class, or we'll be in trouble," Vanessa told everyone.

Lisa pee