LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A House Full of Girls

Ishigreensa

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Kaitlyn, why don't you go first. You too Bridget. If that's okay with you Vanessa?" Lisa said.

Kaitlyn made her way into the stall and closed the door. She pulled down her panties and sat down. She started to pee.

Lisa waited in the bathroom.

Carol was waiting outside the bathroom for the girls to come out.

Bridget pee 6

Vanessa blushed and nodded, trying to keep from doing a little dance as she watched Bridget and Kaitlyn go in to the stalls to go pee.

Bridget was relieved that she could go first because she was scared she might wet her pants

Lisa started dancing around, waiting for one of the stalls to open up. She hoped that either Kaitlyn or Bridget came out of the stall quickly.

Kaitlyn concentrated and pushed the pee out of her into the toilet.

Bridget pee 6

Kaitlyn leaned forward, forcing pee out of her as fast as she could.

"Sorry I'm taking so long. I'll be out as fast as I can." Kaitlyn called out.

Lisa danced around the bathroom, trying to keep from peeing her pants.

Carol sat down on a bench to wait.

Bridget pee 6

Bridget didn't answer at all, thinking if Kaitlyn was taking too long, then she must also be taking a long time, but couldn't help what she was doing.

She just tried to get the pee out of her.

Vanessa rubbed her thighs together.

"Are you going to wet your pants?" Vanessa asked Lisa.

Kaitlyn pee

Kaitlyn pushed as much pee out of her as she could then stood up and wiped herself.

Lisa frowned a bit as Vanessa asked her if she was going to pee her panties.

"I think I may have, a little anyways. I thought I didn't have to pee that bad, but I must have."

Bridget pee 6

Kaitlyn quickly opened the door and blushed.

"Sorry I took so long. The stall is free now." Kaitlyn said.

Lisa hurried into the stall and barely closed the door before pulling down her pants and panties and sitting down, peeing immediately.

Kaitlyn looked at Vanessa.

"Are you okay?"

Bridget pee 8

Lisa continued to pee as she sat on the toilet. She wanted to hurry though as she knew Bridget's mother was waiting for them.

Kaitlyn shook her head as she watched Bridget dancing around now.

"I hope you are planning on going back in after either Lisa or Vanessa come out."

Bridget pee 8.5 poop 2

Vanessa pee 5.4 poop 1

Bridget looked down.

"Maybe, if they hurry," she said reaching her hands into her crotch trying to keep any from coming out and wetting her pants.

Vanessa tried to push a little harder, trying to hurry.

Lisa peed all she could, taking another minute or two, then finally stopped. She stood up and came out of the stall after pulling up her pants.

"There you go, Bridget. Sorry. I didn't mean to take so long."

Bridget pee 8.5 poop 2

Vanessa pee 5.7 poop 1

Bridget rushed back into the stall, and pulled her panties down, and sat down once more.

Vanessa tried to hurry, but it seemed the stream was taking forever on her.

Kaitlyn pee

Kaitlyn walked out of the bathroom and found Carol. She sat down next to her.

"The rest of the girls will only be a minute now. Thanks again for taking me in, ma'am." Kaitlyn said.

"Just call me Carol, please. Or mom. But I doubt you will be comfortable enough to call me mom.

Vanessa's bladder pulsed and acted like it was going to start peeing full force again after she thought she had peed some out, but some reason, it got stuck like that, didn't seem to want to pee.

Lisa walked around the bathroom as she waited for Bridget and Vanessa.

Kaitlyn sat quietly beside Carol as she waited. She held her hands on her lap, hoping Carol didn't smell her panties which were now dry but were stained with pee.

Carol wondered what was taking so long in the bathroom. She planned on buying some school supplies and clothes for the girls while they were here.

Bridget pee 9 poop 2

Vanessa pee 8 poop 1

Carol stood up and smiled at the girls as they came out of the bathroom. Kaitlyn stood up as well.

"Do you feel up to some shopping? I know that some of you need clothes, and you need school supplies, Maybe you can suggest other things we can get." Carol offered.

Bridget pee 0 poop 2

Vanessa pee 8 poop 1

"I know you do, Vanessa. We'll stop by later tonight and get what you want from your house. I know Lisa doesn't have much in the way of clothes though. Maybe you can help pick out something for her?"

Carol saw Vanessa holding her side.

"Is everything alright Vanessa? Is there something I can help you with?"

Carol heard Bridget.

"I see. If it continues I can take you to a doctor. Let me know if you need to pee anymore."

Carol looked over the jumper and shirt that Bridget showed her.

"Alright, I'll give you the money for the jumper. I think it will look nice on you." Carol said.

Carol looked for outfits for Lisa.

"Do you see anything you want to buy Lisa?"

Lisa found a couple of outfits and panties and training bras.