LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A House Full of Girls

Ishigreensa

"I think that would be a wise thing for the rest of us, too, Katie." she said when she came out of the stall having peed then.

"Did you see the floor in front of that stall?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, I think so too." Kaitlyn told Bridget.

"Fast food restaurants don't really watch that much. Especially if they are busy. Stores are different. I scrounge up money by searching the ground and stuff. I once found a $20.00 bill and that lasted me a long time." Lisa explained.

Bridget pee 0 poop 0

Vanessa pee 0

"Let's go see if we can finish our lunch," Bridget told Kaie.

She started to walk out of the bathroom after running her hands under the water for a minute.

Vanessa shook her head.

"Some people have a lot of luck that way!"

She smiled at Lisa.

Kaitlyn followed Bridget back to the cafeteria. She sat down to eat her lunch finally.

"Yeah, I guess I was lucky." Lisa replied, smiling back.

"Yes, I'll be able to shower anytime I need to, as well as use the bathroom, and have three meals a day. I really missed all that." Lisa replied.

Bridget pee 0 poop 0

Vanessa pee 0

"I don't know how we could pay her back. Unless we do all the housework for her and things like that." Lisa said.

"That sounds good to me. I'll make my own bed and do my own laundry too." Kaitlyn said.

Bridget pee 0 poop 0

Vanessa pee 0

Vanessa walked happily towards the office when at the end of the day, just before the bell rang, all four of the girls were called to the office.

Bridget smiled as she walked along with her friends.

Kaitlyn's mother arrived at the school as well. She entered the office and greeted Carol and the Social worker. They were shown a table to sit at so they could fill out the papers, making it official for Carol to become Kaitlyn's foster mother.

Kaitlyn walked with the girls towards the office. She stopped short when she got next to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry girls, but I need to use the bathroom. I'm all kinds of nervous right now, and I am afraid I might embarrass myself and wet my pants in front of your mother." Kaitlyn blushed and looked down.

Lisa smiled and gave Kaitlyn a hug.

"That sounds good. I'll go in with you." Lisa said.

Bridget pee 4

When Kaitlyn went into the bathroom, it was mercifully empty, but when she went into the stall, lowered her panties and sat down, she found it really hard to pee given how nervous she was.

Bridget went on to meet her mother while Vanessa stayed behind to talk to Lisa who had taken Kaitlyn into the bathroom.

"I wonder why Kaitlyn is so nervous of seeing Carol," she started to talk to Lisa.

Kaitlyn took several deep breaths, trying to calm down. She concentrated on peeing in the toilet. She tried to block everything else out of her mind.

"Well from the way Bridget talks her mom is a pretty cool mom. I doubt if she is that strict, but who knows? Kaitlyn is probably pretty upset about her home situation."

Kaitlyn's mother signed the papers, as did Carol. The social worker shook their hands and put the papers away.

"Take good care of Kaitlyn. Hopefully she won't be with you long." Kaitlyn's mother told Carol.

"I will. I will treat her like my own daughter." Carol promised.

Carol walked out of the office with Kaitlyn's mother. She saw Bridget.

"Hello Bridget. Everything is ready for us to take Kaitlyn. Where is she and the other girls at?"

Bridget pee 4

Kaitlyn groaned as she couldn't pee. She kicked her feet back and forth and continued to try to pee.

Kaitlyn heard Vanessa and sighed.

"I'm fine. Just a little nervous. If you want you can go to the office. It looks like I might be awhile." Kaitlyn said.

"We're not going anywhere without you Kaitlyn. We need to stick together. right Vanessa.?" Lisa said.

Carol and Kaitlyn's mother sat down next to Bridget to wait.

Bridget pee 4

Kaitlyn felt a small stream of pee come out but quickly stopped. She sighed and got up. She wiped and then pulled her panties back up. Kaitlyn left the stall and came over to the sink to wash her hands.

"I guess I will wait until later. i didn't have to go as bad as I thought. Sorry to have kept you girls from going to the office."

Kaitlyn washed her hands and then started out of the bathroom.

"Bridget's right. Kaitlyn is already a second daughter to me, so I would do anything for her. I'll take very good care of her for you and hopefully the custody hearings will come out in your favor."

Bridget pee 5

Bridget smiled at her mom and at Kaitlyn's mom.

"We better hurry or they might think we don't want to come anymore," Vanessa joked.

Vanessa put a hand on Kaitlyn's shoulder.

Kaitlyn smiled at Vanessa and entered the office. She went over to her mother and gave her a hug, before coming over to Carol and Bridget.

"Hello girls. Vanessa, I'm sorry about that your mother couldn't be home for you. I want you to know I don't want to take her place. Yours either Lisa, although yours is a different situation. Kaitlyn, you already know I love you like my own daughter."

"Let's get going, alright?" Carol said.

Bridget pee 5

Soon, they were all in the car, Bridget in the front and her three friends in the back.

"I know this is embarrassing, but it's as good a time to bring it up as any...."