LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A House Full of Girls

Ishigreensa

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay, we can play games. Do you want to play board games or card games or what?"

Kaitlyn finished her shower and put on a nightgown. She came out to the living room.

"That feels better. Vanessa, I guess it's your turn."

Bridget pee 2 poop 2

Vanessa pee 1 poop 2

Vanessa waved at the others and went off to go shower.

"I think we can play cards, but before that, maybe Kaitlyn and I should see my mom, first, unless you want to wait because you might pee later tonight before bedtime," Bridget looked at Kaitlyn.

"No, It's okay. We can do it now. Like you said, If I need to pee before bedtime, I can ask your mother to help me."

Kaitlyn starts walking with Bridget to find her mother.

Carol is laying on her bed watching TV in her room. She sees the two of them coming down the hall.

"Are you two ready to get diapered for bed? Go on into Bridget's room and lay down and I will be right there."

Carol got up and followed the girls into the bedroom. She got the diapers and diaper pins.

"Okay who want's to be first?" Carol asked.

"Bridget can be first, maam," Kaitlyn asked.

Carol diapered both girls quickly.

"Okay, if either of you girls need to go to the bathroom before bedtime, come get me. Or you can help each other if you want." Carol said.

Bridget pee 2 poop 2

Vanessa pee 1 poop 2

"Well, my mom would probably kill me if we played strip poker," she started seriously, then caught on that her friend was joking and laughed.

Lisa listened to Bridget and stood up.

"I'll go check on her. I don't think she would yell at me. We'll have to see."

Lisa walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Vanessa, can I come in, please?"

Bridget pee 3 poop 2

Vanessa pee 1 poop 2

Vanesa didn't hear her because she was still in the shower, washing her privates and legs for the fourth time!

The door was unlocked, though.

Bridget just sat very still as if ready for world war III to start upstairs.

Lisa pee 0.9 poop 0

Kaitlyn 0.7 poop 0

Lisa cautiously turned the knob to see if the door was unlocked. She opened the door and stepped inside. She saw Vanessa through the shower curtain.

"Vanessa, are you okay? You're taking a long time in the shower." Lisa called out.

Bridget pee 3 poop 2

Vanessa pee 1 poop 2

"Yeah, you smell nice right now, all fresh and clean. I couldn't notice anything earlier either." Agreed Kaitlyn.

Lisa took her seat and saw the juice and pudding. She drank some of the juice.

Carol came out to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"I see everyone is ready for bed now. I'll probably stay in my bedroom for awhile. You girls have a goodnight." Carol said.

Bridget pee 3 poop 2

Vanessa pee 1 poop 2

Lisa and Kaitlyn said goodnight to Carol as well and played hearts. When the other two girls decided to go to bed, they did too. Lisa got up and followed Vanessa into her room, while Kaitlyn went with Bridget. She looked at the bed and down at her pajama bottoms.

"What happens if I pee through my diaper and get the sheets wet? Won't your mom be mad?" Kaitlyn wondered.

Bridget pee 4 poop 2

Vanessa pee 1 poop 2

"Okay. I won't worry about it so much then. Thanks for letting me know." Kaitlyn smiled and got under the covers. She kicked off her pajama bottoms though, just in case she wet. She didn't want to get them wet as well. No one would see her diaper anyway.

"Goodnight, Vanessa. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite." Lisa giggled.

Bridget pee 4 poop 2

Vanessa pee 1 poop 2

Bridget also wet in her sleep.

At around 5:30, about an hour before Bridget or her mom usually get up, Lisa's bladder started to get uncomfortable.