LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I can only recall 2 accidents as a child: One when I was five that was no big deal, and one when I was about 3 or 4 where, because they didn't have spare underwear, my preschool actually put me into larger diapers. Wonder if that effected anything :P

I had a good number of accidents when I was a kid because I always had the tendency to try and hold it for too long. I have a few vivid memories of peeing my (training) pants in preschool, as well as peeing my pants during lunch in first grade because I kept missing my chances to go to the bathroom...I remember skipping out of the cafeteria in the hopes that nobody would notice, and seeing as nobody did, I assume I was still in training pants at the time.

I pooped my pants in kindergarten when I was too shy to ask to go to the potty...I cried when it happened, but it ultimately became something my friends and I still joked about way into middle school.

The only other school-age accident I can remember was in 10th or 11th grade; my body built up a habit of pooping at the same time after school and one day I held it off too long and pooped a little bit in my pants while walking home. Not too much, but just enough to make me start using my school's bathrooms for the rest of my time there.

I don''t have to imagine--I lived through a lot of this. I was a kid who cried easily, so I was already considered a sissy for that alone. Add to that being the only disabled kid in the entire school (as I was in every school I ever intended) AND having occasional wetting accidents, you have the recipe for a living hell.

Most of my accidents took place during fourth grade. That year I had a teacher who seemed to go out of her way to show that she wouldn't treat me any differently despite my disability--therefore, I was given no accommodation for anything. That could lead to some problems during recess, as the only available restroom was on the second floor. Bear in mind, I used crutches and wore leg braces at the time, so I couldn't exactly rush up there. I can remember having at least one accident on the playground for that reason.

The teacher was another one of those "you should have gone during recess" types. What she didn't--and wouldn't--understand was that I had difficulty using the urinals. Oh, I could stand in front of them easily enough on crutches, but at that age I couldn't do the usual boy thing of zipping down my fly and going--i usually splattered the front of my pants when I did that. So, at first I would stand in front of the urinal with my pants down. The teacher (and my parents) told me

• 3 months later...

I remember one time when I was 3 or 4 I was at daycare playing outside with my friends and I suddenly got the overwhelming urge to poop. I ran to the bathroom trying my best to hold it and just before I got to the bathroom(which was probably only 40ft from the playground) I filled my pants with soft serve consistency crap. I then ran in and sat on the toilet but there was nothing left to go. The teacher cleaned me up and put me in backup clothes and I went back to play. There had to be a handful of other times up to the 4th grade when I didn't go during the multiple opportunities they gave us during the day and I peed myself. When I was about 16 or 17 I remember working at SeaWorld and at the final show for the night I ate a tray of chili cheese nachos because I was starving. Later that night, 2 of my friends and I went to the movies and when I got out of the car I thought I had to fart really bad. I gave it a good grunt trying to make it nice and audible for a good laugh. All I got was underwear full of crap. Lots of it. The place was busy and the movie sold out so I went to the restroom and did my best panicked cleanup with toilet paper. I don't know how but my white basketball shorts didn't show any of the mess from the outside so I took them home, went to my house and cleaned up. Talk about panic

I only ever had one accident and it was in 7th grade. Our whole middle school went on a bus field trip to the state capitol which was several hours away. On the way back I must have forgotten to use the restroom, or had too much to drink, I don't remember. In any case, I realized I had a problem about an hour into the ride. I actually made it without having an accident the whole time, but by then I had to go bad.